༒•Nightmare•༒

{Stella's POV}

When I got home from school I was really tired. I was laying on the couch when my aunt came through the front door. She had a job call her back wanting to hire her.

"So I got the job." She said looking at me.

"That's great aunt May I'm so happy for you." I said getting up and hugging her tight. She let go of me and put her hands on my cheeks.

"You look tired baby, why don't you go upstairs and take a nap." She said.

"Okay yeah." She let go of me and I took a step on the stairs.

"Oh how was your first day of school." She asked before I could make it up any further.

"It was really good."I said making my way up and into my room. I took off my shoes and laid on my bed.

I drifted off into a deep sleep to only be woken up hours later from the same nightmare I had last night. I sat up out of breath. I felt the blood in my mouth again and my stomach rumble. I look out my window to see it was dark outside. I got up putting my boots back on and getting up to head to my aunts room. She was sound asleep. I went back to my room and made my bed like someone was sleeping in it. Then I slowly walked downstairs and grabbed my jacket to head out the front door. Not knowing where I was going but I walked for awhile until I stumbled upon where I knew I needed to be. This place was in my dreams. The small house but there were people here already. As I approached them I could hear their conversation.

 As I approached them I could hear their conversation

"What did it feel like?" I heard a voice speak up.

"What did what feel like?" I heard Peters voice speak up.

"Killing those girls." The other voice spoke. I saw who it was. Roman.

"I thought you did it."

"No I thought it was you." And with that I came into view and Peter was shocked to see me.

"Stella what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I don't know how I got here I just remembered having a really bad dream and being here. But this is." I said pointing at the small house. "This was in my dream I could feel her." I looked over at him with sad eyes.

"Feel who." Roman spoke up stepping a little closer to me.

"The girl who died." I said looking at the both of them. Then sirens went off.

"Oh shit. Come on let's go." Peter said grabbing my jacket as we're about to run off.

"It's okay I got it." Roman said walking to the parked cop car. Me and Peter stopped to look at each other then back at Roman. The small skinny cop got out of the vehicle and the bigger cop followed.

"Well if it isn't rich boy and the new Gypsy boy... and who's the girl." The skinny cop said intrigued while shining the flashlight in Roman's face.

" The skinny cop said intrigued while shining the flashlight in Roman's face

"What does it look like we're doing." Roman asked them as if it wasn't obvious.

"Looks like your invading a crime scene." The chubby cop spoke up.

"We're just paying respect to the girl that died." Roman said trying to reason with them.

"Yeah not a chance. We aren't gonna believe the shit your telling us." The skinny cop said reaching for his cuffs.

" The skinny cop said reaching for his cuffs

Roman looked at the cop intensely. "Look my old lady is gonna be a pain in the balls." He let go of his cuffs and looked over at the chubby one.

"Hey man his old lady is gonna be a pain in the balls." The skinny cop said walking back to the car and getting in.

"What... hey what the hell man?" The chubby cop followed and got in. They drove off. Roman turned around with a smirk on his face. He told that man what to do and he did it with no question asked. What the hell did I just witness.

"Told you I'd get rid of them." He said as his nose began to bleed.

" He said as his nose began to bleed

"Roman." I said shocked.

"Yeah."

"Your..nose." I pointed out and he pressed his fingers under his nose and looked down at his fingers to see there was blood. He quickly wiped it away with his sleeve.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a nose bleed nothing major." He said sniffing a bit and trying to get himself together.

"We should get going." Peter said grabbing my arm getting ready to walk.

"Let me drive y'all back you guys shouldn't be out here alone walking. It's clearly too dangerous." Roman said pointing out the crime scene.

"Okay yeah." Peter agreed with him and we all three walked to his red car. The memories from the first time I saw this car flooded my head. As Roman got in Peter open the door for me. I smiled and got in the middle. Peter got in. Peters house was the closest so Roman dropped him off first. I scooted over to sit where Peter. He stopped and tugged on my jacket.

"Hey are you okay? Like for him to take you home cause if not.." Peter asked worried about the situation.

"Hey I'm fine I'm a big girl I can take care of myself. I promise. Plus I'm not interested." I said to him awkwardly.

"Okay text me when you get home okay."

"Will do." I told him as I shut the door. I watch Peter walk down his steps and to his front door. Roman observed him to make sure he made it inside safe then lighting up a cigarette.

"So where do you live?" He asked looking over at me with those big green eyes of his. He puffed on his cigarette then exhaling it out of the window and put the car in drive.