༒•Cell•༒

{Stella's POV}

Roman was laying on my lap as I played with his silky hair. His hand was rubbing my thigh as I did so.

"Quit touching each other." The cop that was sitting at the desk across from the cell said.

"How bout you fuck off." Roman said irritated. There was only one cell so they didn't have a choice but put us in her together. After what felt like hours of waiting on this cold, hard cement floor the door opened. Me and Roman looked up to see both of our mothers walking in. They were both clearly pissed off at us. Roman and I quickly got up and walked over to the cell door. The cop at the desk handed them paperwork to fill out as he opened the door.

"Alright you two out." He motioned to us.

"I hope they didn't cause too much of a disturbance for you." Olivia's accent filling my ears as well as my aunt furiously wrote on the paper the cop gave her. Olivia finished her paperwork and sat it down on the desk.

"Besides having to yell at them to keep their hands off each other...no they were fine." The cop said to her. My aunt put her paperwork down on the desk too.

"What....that's the most action you've seen in your life." Roman said insulting the officer.

"Roman." Olivia spoke up. "I raised you better than this." She shook her head in disappointment. "And to bring your lady too...what on earth were you thinking?" He stayed quiet.

"I'll tell you what...you weren't thinking." My aunt said in anger. "Let's go." She said grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the police station as Roman and his mom walked out behind us. "I told you not to hang around that boy and look what happened." She whispered to me. We approached the car and she got in. As I was about to grab the handle I felt a large hand grab my small one. I looked back to see Roman. I gave him a smile.

"Text me when you get home." He whispered softly into my ear then placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"Okay...I will." I blushed up at him. As a small smirked appeared on his face. After a few seconds passed he turned around and walked to his moms black SUV. I bit my lip then finally grab the handle to open the car door up and got in. As I buckled up I glanced over at my aunt to see her staring daggers at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Are you guys fucking?" She abruptly said.

"What!" I asked shocked.

"He seems to be enjoying your company." She said snotty. "What's going on between you two?"

"Nothing!"

"It doesn't..." before she could finish her sentence i butted in.

"Can we just go home?" I was getting overwhelmed by her constant nagging and digging for answers. She started the car and drove off. We sat in awkward silence the whole way home.

{Roman's POV}

"What?" I asked my mother as she stopped at a red light. She was clearly annoyed that I had gotten arrested for trust passing on our property."The fuck, you're pissed? It's our fucking property, and you have me arrested?" She grabbed my face to force me to look at her.

"Not our. I will cut you off without a cent! You think I won't." Her words were fucking venomous. I looked at her seeing nothing but coldness in her eyes. She didn't fucking care. She looked away at the light post that was flickering. She seemed shaken up. Her eyes blinking rapidly.

"Mom, are you all right?" She didn't say anything. "Mom, are you ok?" I then realized she was having another episode. Norman told me she fainted a few days ago but said she would be fine. "Mom?" I tried to snap her out of it and finally she leaned her head back in her seat. "I hear them too." I told her trying to let her know she's not the only one that hears things. I can tell by the look on her face what she was going through because I go through it too. She looked over at me and gave me a small smile. She dusted off my shirt and put her hands back on the wheel.

"All I want in this world is...what's best for my baby." The light turned green and she drove off to our house. I huffed at annoyance. If she really did care about me and what's best for me she wouldn't do half of the shit she's done. "And we'll start by going over to your little girls house with some flowers and wine for her mother."

"Aunt."

"I beg your pardon?" She questioned me.

"It's her aunt. She doesn't know where her real parents are." I told her and she nodded.

"Ahhh. I see...we'll anyway you'll apologize to her for putting Stella in harms way and invite her to the gala." My mom went on to say. I laughed at her.

"Yeah right you think she'll listen to me?" I looked out of my passenger window as we past by the tress.

"We'll she'll be pissed off at you I'm sure but you gotta win her over eventually....that is if you want to continue anything with Stella." She continued to say. I looked over at her.

"Alright fine." I huffed giving up as we arrived home. I quickly got out of the car and walked inside to ignore my mother for the rest of the night. As I made it to the stairs the front door opened.

"Oh and Roman." I stopped at the steps to hear what else she had to say.

"Yes?" I asked looking down at her.

"I called a tow truck to get your car."

"Okay." I nodded at her and headed upstairs and to my room.