༒•Yes Please•༒

{Stella's POV}

I closed the front door and guided Roman upstairs to my bedroom. His fingers intertwined with mine. Us walking in my room I let go of his hand to shut the door and locked it. I turn around to see Roman taking his jacket off and placing it on my desk chair. I walked up to him to help take his bow tie off and unbuttoning his shirt. As I did so he watched my every move. I wrapped my cold hands around his neck to bring him in for a kiss. As our lips crashed together his hands traveled up my sides. I knew i wanted him at this very moment but didn't want to be selfish because of the info Letha just dropped on him. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Common Ro let's get some sleep." I said beginning to unzip my dress. But he stopped my hands and did it himself helping me out of my dress. I only wore underwear now. He took his shirt and pants off as we both got under the blankets. I laid on my back as Roman laid on my stomach drawing small circles on my tummy.

"Will you play with my hair? It feels good when you do it." I smiled at the boy and did as he asked. Until we both feel asleep.

~Next morning~

I shifted in my sleep feeling a tingling sensation run through my body. I began to pant heavily. I then opened my eyes to Roman's mouth attacking my neck with sloppy kisses.

"Look who's up." He whispered in my ear seductively. 

"What...are you....." I trailed off trying to control my breathing.

"Waking you up." He licked his lower lip and continued to kiss and suck on my sweet spot.

"Mhmmm." I moaned out and then he stopped but I quickly tried to pull him back to me.

"What you want more?" He asked in between kisses. I tried to nodded my head but couldn't. "Use your words." He spoke into my lips looking down for me to verbally answer him. I swallowed hard and tried my best.

"Yes." I stuttered. He then separated my legs so he could lay in between them. He kiss up my stomach and stopped at my boobs. His hands resting underneath my thighs holding my legs in place.

"Yes what?" He asked me.

"Yes please." I breathed out. Roman laced his fingers under my underwear pulling them off. He threw them off to the side. I laid naked under him and I grew wetter and wetter at the anticipation.

"Good girl." He said as his lips finally landed on my left nipple while his other hand played with my right boob. I arched my back which only made my wet pussy run up against his hard member that were still in his boxers. He kissed up to my neck and then found my lips again. His tongue graze my bottom lip this time asking for entrance. I open my mouth letting him in as I too explored his mouth with my tongue. He then pulled away and his eyes were full of lust. His hands still roaming my body. One of them moved down to my pussy.

"Your so fucking wet for me." He said out of breath. Sticking three fingers inside of me and pumping them in and out. The pressure was uncomfortable at first but it quickly made me a moaning mess. He took his other hand and wrapped it around my neck.

"Fuck Roman." I said out of breath. I threw my head back in pleasure. He stopped pumping his fingers in me and took them out. I looked up at him to see him putting his fingers into his mouth sucking off all my juices. I bit my lip at how hot he fucking was.

"God I love the way you taste." He said as he started to pull down his boxers to reveal his hard on. I couldn't stop thinking of how he was gonna fit inside of me. As he threw his boxers on the ground he saw I was nervous.

"I'll go slow...if at any point it's too much just let me know." He said with a concern but sweet tone. I bit my lip and nodded my head at him. He took that as the go ahead and pushed his tip right up to my wet pussy slowly teasing me with it. Until he had enough and pushed the rest of him inside me slowly.

"Ahhh..fu..fuckkk." I gasped out. He waited for me to get use to his size. He leaned down and kissed me. Once I felt like I was getting use to him he started to pump in and out of me. My face scrunched up from the pain I was beginning to have. I was being stretched open and it was stinging and it didn't help that Roman was really fucking big.

"Fuckkk...your so fucking tight." Roman breathed out. His pace picked up which caused me to throw my head back as my hands held onto his arms. My nails digging into them. He wasn't fazed and started to play with my clit. Suddenly the pain began to slowly fade with each thrust Roman made now.

"God Roman...You feel so good inside of me." I groaned out. He continued what he was doing and I started to tighten around him.

"Fuck....I fucking better." He grunted as he continued to rub circles on my clit. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten more.

"Ro I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet." He grunted as he leaned down to kiss me. I tired to hold it as long as I could but was starting to feel my release coming.

"Roman....please.."

"Okay you can cum baby." He said with a few more thrust and once I came he twitch inside of me indicating that he came too. He pulled out of me and I saw there was blood on us.

"Let's get cleaned up." He said pulling me off my bed and into my shower.