༒•Car Ride•༒

{Stella's POV}

After I told Roman where I lived he drove off. The car ride was quite at first until he broke the silence.

"So you and Peter huh?" He asked looking at me trying to figure me out. I laughed at his statement.

"Oh no he's just a friend that I just meet. My aunt knows his mom." I told him and he smirked.

"Okay then what about you. Who are you and why are you in this town?" He asked me. I wish I could tell him the truth but I feel like I don't even know what I'm doing here myself.

"Ummm some family stuff was going on and my aunt thought it would be best if we had a fresh start. Somewhere new for her to begin." I said resting my head back in the car seat looking at the road ahead of us.

"Hmm and.." before he could finish his sentence my phone went off in my pocket. I took it out to see it was my boyfriend FaceTimeing me.

"Sorry Umm let me just see what he wants." I told Roman as I answered it.

"Hey what's up.."

"Heyy...what are you doing?" He slurred his words.

"Nothing are you drunk?" I asked concerned.

"So what if I am also it doesn't look like nothing to me where the fuck are you?" He said trying to get a better look at the screen to see where I was.

"Eric just get home safe tonight please." I told him but he ignored me.

"Nah fuck that I'm gonna head over to Jenny's house..." before he could finish his sentence Roman grabbed my phone. "Who the fuck.." and before Eric could get another word out Roman hung up the call.

"What was that for?" I asked him pissed off. Not at just him but at my asshole of a boyfriend for cheating yet again.

"He shouldn't talk to you like that." He said irritated. My phone went off again and Roman turned it off. Handing me my phone back. His hand gripping the wheel so his knuckles were white.

"Hey it's not the first time he's acted that way I can handle myself." I reassured him.

"Yeah well if you could he wouldn't be in your life right now. Who even is that guy anyway?" He asked me.

"It's my boyfriend." I said.

"Wow that was quick you haven't even been here a week and you already found someone." He said relaxing a bit.

"No he's my boyfriend from my home town. He wanted to work things out even after I moved." I said sounding dumb. He looked over at me in shock.

"You really think that's gonna work out?" He had asked me. I thought about his question some more and looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean by the way he sounded he won't be going home alone tonight and do you really think you could go weeks or hell even months without someone fulfilling your needs

"I mean by the way he sounded he won't be going home alone tonight and do you really think you could go weeks or hell even months without someone fulfilling your needs." He spoke with his deep raspy voice. His words made me heat up. I felt so many emotions but also could see his side of things too.

"What are you saying exactly?" I question him.

"I'm just saying do you really want to do a long distance relationship with someone that's not even worth it." He asked eyeing me.

"You don't even know him." I said trying to defend Eric. But it was shot down quickly.

"Sweetheart I don't need to know him I can just tell that's not the first girl he's cheated on you with and it won't be the last one." He said seriously now.

"Okay so what if you are right." I said.

"Sooo do you still want him?" He asked me pulling into my driveway.

"I ummm I don't know." I said truthfully.

"We'll it's easy." He said turning his body to face mine and I did the same. "Does he make you feel satisfied?" He asked.

"Umm I don't." I began to say not wanting to talk about this topic with Roman.

"Better yet does he fuck you good enough to stay with and go through all this trouble?" He said leaning closer to my face. My nose was clouded with his expensive cologne and the cigarette that he had smoked earlier. My face heated up. I could tell my cheeks were getting red being put on the spot like that. And he knew what he was doing to me. He was getting off on it.

"Look it shouldn't matter to you if he's fucking my brains out or not. At least I can say I'm in a relationship and don't have to pay others for the company." I said lacing my words with anger for the way he's making me feel right now. He shot me a death glare.

"So you were looking at me that day?" He asked giving me a evil smirk. I rolled my eyes at him not being able to win this conversation.

"Whatever don't act like you haven't been eye fucking me since I've gotten here. I've caught you staring at me." I said grabbing my phone and opening the door to let myself out of his car. I shut the door and walked over to my front door.

"We'll have a Goodnight princess." He said loudly and I looked back at him. His smirk never leaving his handsome face.

"I'm not your princess. But have a Goodnight Roman." I said opening the door quietly not wanting to wake my aunt up. I locked the door and went back up to her room to see her still sound asleep. I headed back to my room and took off all my clothes and put on a large shirt and crawled into bed. I turned my phone on and texted Peter that I made it home safe. After that I put my phone on the charger and laid down looking at my ceiling until I finally drifted off into a deep sleep.