The Truth

You and Belle meet up with Whimpu in an alleyway after Smg3 lets everyone go for the day.  "So, why did you want to talk with us?" You ask, a bit nervous.   "Smg3 lied to you two, Mario did not leave on his accord, Mario was dragged into a portal that Smg3 made with the remote!" Whimpu replies.

Belle and Y/n:

You and Belle are both in shock of what Whimpu just said, Smg3... got rid of Mario?  "W... What would Smg3 have to gain from that?"  Belle asks, trying to maintain her attitude.  "Well, I'm so glad you asked Belle." Smg3 replies, coming out of hiding.  "You see, he's still part of Smg4's crew..." Smg3 was about to continue, but you interrupt.  "What if I'm still part of that crew?  After all, you gave me the job offer after that showdown!" You reply, now angry.  "Will you shut up for ONCE in your life, Y/n?!" Smg3 shouts, also angry.  "Anyways, as I was saying, we will be meeting up tomorrow, and Y/n you BETTER come, and I will NOT be tolerant of tardiness!" Smg3 says.

Y/n:

"I'll go, but I WILL be telling Smg4 of this now!" You shout.  "Oh, but I don't think you will.  After all, it was YOU who stole the remote, Y/n, not me.  And you can bet your ass that people will be after you." Smg3 taunts.  You try to argue back, but you can't.  You can't believe it, he's right.  "Anyways, toodles.  I have to make a plan to erase Smg4 and his crew!" Smg3 says, somehow flying away.

Y/n:

You fall to your knees, not knowing what to do.  "How... how did I not see this coming?" You ask, now in despair.  "I'm sorry, I didn't know that he would follow us." Whimpu says, trying to reassure you.  "Now I'm stuck with him, with no way out." You say.  "So you're just going to let him win?" Belle asks, also angry at Smg3, but for different reasons.  "What do you mean Belle, he's already won." You reply.

"I beat you in SSEITAB, and you didn't let that phase you, in fact you only wanted to get better just so you could beat me!" Belle shouts at you.  "But that's a game, this is reality..." You were interrupted by a punch to the face from Belle.  "So what if it's reality?  That only means it's an even greater challenge, right?  I didn't accept you as my rival because you fall down and cry!  You're my rival because you get up and work to get even better!  You're one of the few people I've grown to respect, and I will NOT let you fall down to one obstacle!!" Belle says, both encouraging and insulting you.

Y/n:

"You're right!  But how will we defeat Smg3?  He has the YouTube Remote, he's practically a god." You say.  "For now, let's work with him, he can't hold on to that remote forever, so we'll strike when we have an opportunity." Belle says.  

As Belle says this, Shroomy is sitting on top of the roof of a building, listening in.  "I guess working for Smg3 didn't work out for you, Y/n." Shroomy says quietly.  "Maybe we'll be meeting in the future, since I also plan to defeat Smg3." Shroomy says, just loud enough that you, Whimpu, and Belle heard it.  "Guess we have a secret ally, that's PERFECT!" You say, back to your normal self.