The Proper Confession

After the Anti-cast and Smg4 cast got to know each other, everyone went their separate ways.  Two however, decided to stay together.  And those two people are Y/n and Belle.  "So, w-we want to talk about our challenge against each other?" You ask as your face gets hot.  "Yeah, I just wanted to know something.  Even though it was a challenge, your confession felt... genuine.  Was it actually that way?" Belle asks.

"I-it wa..." You couldn't speak.  You went through every scenario in your head, and you were beyond terrified of her response.  When you first met Belle, you two started as rivals right off the bat.  But then as you two were together more often, (primarily due to Smg3) You realized you two have so much in common.  "You just want to say your answer outright, so what's stopping you?" You wonder.

"It... was genuine." You say, prepared for whatever response awaits.  "W-what?  How could you like someone like me?" Belle asks, shocked at your answer.  "Belle Fontiere... when we first met, sure we weren't exactly people who could be considered potential lovers.  However, while we were stuck under Smg3, you never let me give up.  You were there for me at my lowest in the whole story..." You were quickly interrupted by The Author however.  "HEY, DON'T BREAK THE 4TH WALL!!!" The Author shouts.  Belle quickly grabs her gun and fires at The Author.

Belle:

The Author then is forced to ragdoll out of the scene.  "What is that guy's problem?" You ask. "No idea, but he's an ass, that's for sure." Belle says.  "Anyways, you wouldn't let me give up just because I fell for Smg3's trickery.  So, yeah, I sorta fell in love with you." You say.  "I-I don't know what to say.  People always told me my attitude would have me alone forever, and I was perfectly fine with that." Belle admits.  "Your attitude is not the only thing that defines you.  Plus, I sorta have a similar attitude, why would I dislike it?" You ask.  "You're right.  Heh, I guess I should probably share what makes me like you." Belle says

"Even when he could've hurt you, you stood up for me when Smg3 tortured me.  You don't let obstacles get in your way, in fact, you actually treat them like a challenge.  Heck, you're able to catch up with me so quickly in games, you actually forced me to get better!" Belle says, pretty happy with the time she's spent with you.  "So... does that mean..." You ask but were interrupted.  "Yes, Y/n, I love you!" Belle says wrapping her arms around you.

Y/n:

"How adorable, especially considering I wrote that, haha!" The Author says, somehow popping out of the floor.  "GOD DAMN IT ASSHOLE, DON'T RUIN OUR MOMENT!" You say, angry at The Author.

Author:

The Author pops back into the ground like this is a normal thing for him.  "I guess this means we're a thing now?" You ask.  "Heh, I suppose so, but if you think that means I'm gonna go easy on you in games now, You're mistaken." Belle says.  "I wouldn't even dream of it, in fact, I'd get mad if you DID start going easy on me in games." You say.  You two laugh it off, and head to your respective homes.  Little did you know however, a jealous woman was watching you two leave.