Escaping Zelus

Mario lies on the ground, out of breath, while everyone has a face of shock and horror.  Mario then suddenly dashes back to the group, screaming.

Mario: NOOOOOOO..... MARIO IS TOO SEXY TO DIE!!!!!

Y/n: Why are you doing this?  It's almost as if you didn't even exist until a little bit ago.

Zelus: For you, I didn't.  When I died in my creator's universe, I didn't go to the afterlife.  Instead, I got a second chance to get revenge on the source of my problems, MEGGY!

Meggy: Again, I don't even know who you are.  But if you're gonna make my friends suffer, then I have a problem with you!  So get ready to be defeated by the splatfest champion!

Zelus:

Meggy charges at Zelus, ready to give her a beatdown, only for Zelus to disappear.

Meggy: Huh, what the-

Meggy was suddenly cut off by a kick to the back from Zelus.  Before she can even get a word out, Zelus starts shocking Meggy.  Belle, realizing that Meggy's in trouble , pulls out a gun.  She then fires at Zelus only for her to catch the bullets.

Bob: HahA, yOU cAll thAT gUNfIRE?

Zelus then glares at Bob and throws the bullets at him, sending him crashing into a wall.

Bob: Ow my OvaRIES.

Meggy then fires her splattershot at Zelus and actually hits her.

Meggy: I don't know how long I can hold her off, run while there's a chance!

Meggy then gets hit with red ink shot by Zelus.  The two start dueling and it goes on for a few minutes.  In the end, Meggy couldn't win.  Smg4, realizing that this fight can't be won, gathers everyone he can into a wagon and runs with the wagon in tow.

Tari: WE CAN'T LEAVE OUR FRIEND BEHIND!!!

Smg4: I don't like doing this either, but if we don't run, then Meggy's distraction would've been for nothing.

Mario: MEGGY!!!!!

Mario tries to jump out of the wagon, but Luigi holds him back.

Luigi: I know you don't like losing your friends, but we can't go back Mario.

Mario:

Y/n: Someone who is this strong..... was defeated so easily.

Belle: This is not going to be easy for sure.

Boopkins: BOB!!!! I'M SCARED!!!!

Bob: GeT oFF mE YoU LiTTlE BItCH!

Bob tries to throw Boopkins off the wagon, but Tari catches him.  Looking behind you, you realize that Zelus is gaining on you all.

Y/n: Smg4.... I hate to be the cause of tension, but Zelus is gaining on us!!

Smg4: I can't go any faster, just try and hold her off until we can get out of here!

Y/n: Right!  Belle, do you have a spare gun?

Belle: Yes I do, I was hoping to give it to you on a more calm occasion, but we need to use it now!