𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖒𝖊 1. 8.

It was the next day after everything went down with the All Valley committee meeting and Robby's fight with his old friends at LaRusso Auto

It was the next day after everything went down with the All Valley committee meeting and Robby's fight with his old friends at LaRusso Auto.  Ramona was pleased to learn from her father in the morning that Miguel's date had gone well, and that he had absolutely crushed the meeting and gotten Cobra Kai into the tournament.

Now, it was time to prepare.

"You've trained hard!" The students of Cobra Kai look up at their Sensei as he finishes his beer, reading to commence their lesson. "You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" He questioned his students.

"Yes, Sensei!"

"WRONG!" he threw down the beer can at their feet, the can crashing and spilling the remnants of the alcoholic drink. Everyone looks down at it then back at Johnny, confused.

"Your best ain't shit!" he went on, walking along the roof of a rusty, broken down vehicle. "If you wanna win the All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament,  you've gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!" they all said.

"Are you losers?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei!" 

it seemed as though no one had listened to the question at all, Ramona pursed her lips as she didn't comprehend it until her answer. This is gonna be a long day, isn't it?

Johnny puts his hands over his face, exasperated, knowing he's got a lot of work ahead of him.

- - -

And for the next few hours, they'd all be making use of their training time in the auto park junkyard. It was burning hot under the California sun, making them all wish they had worn something different, but surrounded by rusted pipes and abandoned cars made them take it back.

Let the rode to hell be an easy one. But, with Johnny Lawrence steering the bus, they all knew it wouldn't be.

"Move those feet! Go, go, go!" Johnny screamed at them, urging their legs to move faster than they could, running through the holes of old tires and keeping a constant pace while moving in a circle one after the other. "Let's go, squirt. Good job, buddy. Go! Go!"

Going on like this for almost half an hour, they were all at a good pace, some faster than others and most of of them just struggling to keep up, soon enough though Aisha's foot gets caught in the fourth to last tire and she goes tumbling down. "Whoa!" Ramona right behind her can't catch herself fast enough from falling as well, "Oh shit!" she feels Eli land right on top of her making her yelp in surprise, just before Miguel follows, then Bert and another one.