𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘 1. 6.

After the training session, the sun was setting and everyone in the dojo was heading home, dismissed by their Sensei

After the training session, the sun was setting and everyone in the dojo was heading home, dismissed by their Sensei. Ramona following her father to the back to help him with some statements he'd received early from the bank, she could hardly focus when she knew that Eli, or Hawk, was waiting for her outside. 

After finishing up, she headed to the mats, surprised to see that her boyfriend was sitting there waiting for her, having slipped the strap of her duffel bag around his chest to carry for her as he scrolled through his phone. She walked over to him, lips curving upwards with a bite of her bottom lip, he glanced up and the moment he caught your eye, he jumps to his feet. A wide smile on his face, "Hey," he attempted the same cool tone he had demonstrated before when he first came in. But, he was much too flustered. He clears his throat, shaking his head. Getting himself together, "Hey, Moe," he upturned his head a little.

"Hey, E," Ramona sauntered up in front of him, smiling, looking him over thoughtfully. "Or should I say, Hawk?" 

Hawk smirked at the nickname that was given to him earlier today, with the change in style and attitude, it was only right to have a new name as well, he wasn't Eli anymore, he was more than that. The name sounded even better coming from her, his chin raised, "That's right, babe," he said so confidently, "New and improved," he was definitely different, a good kind of different. "What'd ya think?" he questioned his girlfriend, gesturing to himself as a whole, her opinion was the only one he really cared for after all.

Ramona feigned thoughtfulness, circling around him, he watched her, a knowing brow raised, clearly she was teasing him from the smile she hadn't bothered to hide, "I think," she stops in front of him, once again. "I can get used to this, Hawk suits you," she watches as he smirks at the statement, taking the last step forwards that separates the two of you.

He stands taller than before, head lifted higher, a clear change in confidence and seemed to be someone different altogether, but it was a nice change, and she was glad that he hadn't changed too much. He was still Eli, at least for her.

"As long as you're still my Eli," she jabbed her finger into his chest, keeping it there with a smile. 

He grinned all the while, eyes lighting up, leaning down to her, "Always," he kissed her.

"So," the both of them part almost instantly at the sound of Johnny, Ramona turns just in time to see her father walking out of the office and making a beeline for the both of them. "I hear my cup of badass sunshine, is dating someone?"

"Dad," Ramona gritted out.

"No, no, come on," Johnny put his hand out block out the face she was making at him, looking directly at the boy he had labeled as Hawk. "I'd like to meet this Eli, guy she's been talking about," he said the name like it left a bad taste in his mouth, "Hawk sounds much better by the way," they both deadpanned at that, "I'm Mr. Lawrence, her Father, but in the dojo you will address me as Sensei Lawrence, Sensei for short," he continued. "But, you knew that."