𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖚𝖙 2. 10

author note: well

author note: well...we're finally nearing the end of Season 2 of Cobra Kai. I actually can't believe it! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the next that comes up after, it's gonna be a rollercoaster of epic proportions and I can't wait for you guys to read it! I'm looking forwards to reading MANY comments, these chapters took forever and a month, or two, but I'm glad I finally was able to publish it for you guys!

Now, read on and enjoy!

He's missed this.

She's missed this.

"Good morning, princess," his gravely voice whispered in her ear. His lips are warm as they touch temple making her smile, sleepily, his arms gently tucking themselves under her body as calloused fingers brushed back the tangled locks strewn across her pillow.

"Morning, babe," Ramona hums, sweetly, she laughs as he turns her over to face him, he doesn't leave them any space between one another as he holds her tight.

Placing her hand on the back of his neck, she pulled him to her and pressed her lips against his. He was quick to reciprocate the action, making her giggle against his mouth as he takes one long breath from his nose, curling one arm around her bare shoulders, he leans down into her kiss.

Their lips locked, fitting in a way they had once believed their lives could never, finding solace in this embrace while a hundred jagged edges had once forced them apart.

They parted—in surprise, he thought—but it was only to breathe, they collide once again in haze of sleep and need. It had been forever since he'd done this, but it came to him like breathing. He needed it, and if she took it away, if she stopped him...

She did stop him. But, only to flip the script.

Disconnecting, she moves out from the reach of his arms, he looks at her confused, fully awake now, wondering if he'd pushed a boundary somewhere now. "What--?" his answer is simple, and quickly brings color to his cheeks, Ramona puts one leg over his waist, settling down atop him, straddling his waist as she lays him flat on his back with the palm of her hand.

His eyes catch on the swing of the promise ring attached to the chain on her neck, the light that illuminates it.

"Relax, lover boy," she teased, leaning down to him with a sly grin, she runs her hands up his chest and up to his jaw that she grips with a chuckle before making her way behind his neck where she tangles her fingers behind it to his loose hair, "I've missed you," she whispered as she takes herself down to him, as he lays there under her, breathless and in awe of her, she kisses him. Once, twice, and then again.

"I've missed us," he breathes back, sitting up to wrap his arms around her waist, letting his back rest against his bed frame, relishing in the moment that was just holding onto Ramona.

Her thumbs rub just behind his ears, absently, leaning back to look at him after a few silent moments, he peers up at her, holding tight to her as if he expected her to leave him again. "Me and you both," she says, agreeing with him, her warm exhale ending in an almost imperceptible hum.