𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 1. 9

The sun is just peeking over the horizon, the sky a tint of purple amongst the darkness, just barely fading into blue as she shifts in the bed

Just receiving a text from her brother after the party, Ramona looked over at the night stand, she opened her eyes tiredly, turning in the bed to grab it when she's spun back around to the opposite side of the bed away from it. She giggles, the covers wrapping around her legs and interlocking them with her boyfriend's as he positions himself just over her, pushing up on his elbow and his other hand trapping you between him. "What're you doing?" 

"Let's just enjoy the morning," Eli pulled the covers overhead them, the sun's light catching on her face as it rose and he smiled, she's beautiful. "No distractions," he suggested.

"You won't even let me check?" she raised a brow, sinking deep into the bed as he leaned down to her, she hummed as he let the sheet settle over them. She didn't even really care about the phone now. "If it's important," she muttered as his nose brushed hers.

"I think this's pretty important," he whispered to her, and she let her hands come up, traveling up to graze his bare chest, she notes how he shivers at her touch, one hand runs up his upper arm as if to steady herself. 

He presses his lips to hers, using one hand to cup around the back of her neck to keep her close to him, both of them inhale a breath as they meet. She wraps her arm under his shoulder as she arches upwards, his hips leaning down to her, getting just a little closer, careful not to squish her against him. At least not completely. 

She pulls away first, "Are you parents home?" 

"They weren't last night," Eli shrugged, a smirk plastered on his face. Ramona flicks him in the cheek, but he just chuckles. "It's fine, their gonna be out until late, told me they'll be home today but around midnight or something. Which means," he starts, his hand traveling down to her waist, grazing under the T-shirt she was wearing of his. "We can be as loud as we want. And we have the place to ourselves."

Ramona sinks into the pillow, an endearing hum following with an awaiting curve of her lips, she breathes a laugh. "Relentless. You're relentless. Who would've though you'd be hooked after one night," she teased him and he shrugged, his ears burning though at the reminder of what happened last night after the party. 

"Is it really a surprise?" he questions her, he takes the side of her neck in his hand, peppering tiny kisses along her jaw, slowly.

Ramona giggles, closing her eyes at the feeling. "Actually, not really. You are pretty obvious."

"Am not!" he pouted up at her, crawling up and over her. 

"Oh, yes, you are," she humored.

Eli suddenly then spun her around on the bed, the two rolling in the covers and nearly falling off the side if he hadn't stopped in time, this time she's on top of him, "I am an unsuspecting force, you can never see me coming," he jokes with a hearty laugh.