Part 3

Yoongi Pov
I woke up feeling a little lonely. Jungkook has been here for a while now and I really like him and I can tell he feels the same. He is very sweet and beautiful idk how he's a mafia boss his parents were really stupid. After a bit I got changed and went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and started cooking

I went in the kitchen and started cooking. I like to cook it's the only thing I can do peacefully. After a bit I heard him come downstairs and he looked so cute.

He's so pretty I kinda want to make him mine he is just so sweet

He's so pretty I kinda want to make him mine he is just so sweet. He really shouldn't be in the mafia like this I would of taken him home by now but I don't want him to leave and ik he doesn't want to leave.
Hi
Kook:H..Hi
His face got red and he looked away. He always gets so shy around me. After a bit I was done and we ate and he went to his room. And I went in mine and watched some TV. After a bit I went to his room and saw him writing in his journal he always does for some reason.
Hey come in the basement I want to see what you can do
Kook:Do I have to
Well I can just take you home and you'll never see me again
Kook:Fine
He pouted and I chuckled.
I'll be downstairs. I always pretty much guilt trip him. He is very stubborn and it always works and makes him do what I want. After a bit he came downstairs and we went in the basement.
So fight me
Kook:F.. Fight you
Yeah
Kook:Well it's hard to do it without a reason
Think of me as your enemy
Kook:I..I don't have any enemies really
Well I can just send you back home and
Kook:Fine I'll do it
He crossed his arms and huffed and it was cute.
Kook:You have to hit me first
Ok. I punched him in his stomach not too hard I didn't want to hurt him.
Kook:That's not what I meant but fine
He hit me and we fought for a bit and he crossed his arms pouting.
Kook: Happy now
Yeah you don't need any physical training just mental. I started to go upstairs and I heard him yell to me.
Kook;What do you mean mental and why do you keep guilt tripping me stupid
I went upstairs and saw him crossing his arms. I went upstairs and went to my room. I heard walking and I went outside my room and he saw me and he stared at me for a minute and he quickly looked away and went in the bathroom with clothes. I noticed how he looked at me. He looked at me like he was in love. I went in his room and took his journal on his bed and went to my room and read it. And it was almost all about me.

Yoongi is so handsome and kinda sweet
Why does Yoongi keep guilt tripping me about taking me home
I really do want to go home I don't want to learn how to be a better Mafia boss or whatever I just want to be normal but I don't want to leave Yoongi I love him
Omg I love him he probably doesn't love me he probably thinks I'm annoying and stupid

He's so cute I knew it I think I fell for him too actually he is just sweet and kind and I want to protect him. I went back to his room and saw him looking for it.
So you think I'm hot huh
Kook:Y...You little why did you take it
Well it was on your bed
Kook:So didn't you learn in kindergarten not to take other people's things
You should learn to not leave it out
Kook:Well you shouldn't of taken it
Ok here you know where my room is if you need me. I went to my room and layed down thinking of how I will make him mine.