Part 17

Yoongi Pov
I'm so happy I made him mine. We've been married for 3 years and it is perfect. I love him so much and I can't believe I made him mine. I plan on keeping him mine forever. Today is our anniversary and im going to surprise him with a little beach date. After a while I got up and changed and freshened up.

I went downstairs and made breakfast for him

I went downstairs and made breakfast for him. I ate and put his food on a plate for him and went upstairs. I put the plate down and I gently stroked his cheek. He is so beautiful finding him and getting him to agree to train him was the best day of my life because he's now mine forever and I'll protect him from anything. After a while I left and went in the car. I drove to the beach and set everything up and I laid a picnic blanket down with a basket with all his favorite things in it. I lit a cigarette and looked out at the water. I know smoking is bad for me but I don't care. I love tasting his sweet strawberry lips more though and that's how he gets me to stop sometimes is by kissing me and I love it. After I was done I threw it down and I saw he texted me.
Wife:Did you have a mission to do
Me:Nope
Wife:Oh are you busy
Me:I am
Wife: Guess what today is
Me: Saturday
Wife: Well yes but today is special
Me:It is how
Wife:You don't remember
Me: Remember what
Wife:Oh well nevermind I guess
Me:I'll be home soon Darling
Wife:Ok
Me:Wear something fancy ok I'm taking you somewhere special
Me:Ooo ok
I went back to the car and drove home. I'm sure he's pouting thinking I don't remember. I got home and he was in the living room looking beautiful.

You look beautiful Kook:Thank you where are we goingYou'll seeKook:Do you really not rememberRemember what

You look beautiful
Kook:Thank you where are we going
You'll see
Kook:Do you really not remember
Remember what. He looked down and pouted and I chuckled.
Come on Baby
Kook:Ok
I took his hand and went outside to the car. We got in and drove to the beach. We got out and we went to the place where I put the picnic blanket.
Do you like it
Kook:I love it
I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him deeply.
Happy anniversary Darling
Kook:You remember
Of course how can I ever forget Baby
Kook:I knew you did
I just wanted to surprise you
Kook:You did and I love it
I love you Baby. I kissed him deeply and he wrapped his arms around my neck and it got deeper.
I can't get enough of you
Kook:Me neither
You look so irresistible in my shirt
Kook:Thank you
We sat down on the picnic blanket and we ate snacks and watched the water.
Finding you and getting you to agree to training you was the best day of my life
Kook;It was for me too Yoongi
You are all mine forever
Kook: I'm yours
All mine. I pulled him close to me and I gently stroked his hair.
I love your long hair it's so pretty
Kook:Thanks
It's also nice to pull while your screaming my name
Kook; Pervert
For you Baby
He giggled and I kissed him and we watched the water and the sunset and he fell asleep in my arms.