Part 12

Yoongi Pov
I woke up feeling a angel in my arms. I'm so happy that he's back in my arms again. I'm never leaving him again I love him so much. I lightly kissed his head and got changed and went downstairs.

I have a stupid meeting with a different gang TXT

I have a stupid meeting with a different gang TXT. They are my friends and we're gonna talk about a deal. I ate some eggs and bacon and went upstairs and he was still sleeping. I lightly stroked his cheek and kissed him.
Sleep well My Love. I went to the meeting room and me and TXT started talking about a drug and weapon deal. After a couple hours I started to get a little lonely. He didn't come in yet maybe he was still sleeping or maybe he doesn't want to bother me. I hope he comes in soon though.
So how much
Soobin:50,000 I think
That's a good amount of money I think we should....
There was a knock and the door opened.
Who is it. The door opened and he came in.

Hi Baby BoyKook:Oh I'll leaveHuh no Kook: Aren't I bothering youOf course not I missed you come here

Hi Baby Boy
Kook:Oh I'll leave
Huh no
Kook: Aren't I bothering you
Of course not I missed you come here. He pulled closer to me and I pulled him on my lap.
You never bother me
Kook;Ok
Did you sleep well
Kook:Yeah you weren't snuggling me though
Aish I'll give you snuggles later I promise. I kissed him and he giggled and snuggled into my chest.
Kook:What were you talking about
Just a deal nothing important what did you do
Kook: Nothing I just watched some YouTube and stuff I missed you but I didn't want to bother you
I missed you too don't worry you can come in anytime you want you never bother me Baby Boy. I pecked his lips and pulled him closer to me.
Jimin:Wow I didn't know a cold mafia boss could be so soft
Shut up
Soobin:You really love him huh
He's my everything
Kook:And your mine too
So sweet. I kissed his head and he giggled and snuggled into my chest.
Hope:You both are adorable so should we continue
Yeah. We talked about what we should do and other mafia stuff for a while.
Hope:Do you want to play poker
Sure is that ok Love
Kook:Huh I don't mind I just want snuggles and kisses
Don't worry you'll get all the snuggles and kisses you want. We set up poker and started to play. And ever couple minutes I kissed his head and nose and pulled him closer to me.  After a bit of playing and got late and I noticed he was asleep.
Soobin:Oh we should go
Yeah bye. They left and I picked him up and I went to our room and put him on the bed and pulled him close to me.
Sleep well Baby Boy. I lightly rubbed his back and fell asleep after a couple minutes.