Part 14

Yoongi Pov
I woke up feeling him next to me on my chest. I'm going to ask him to marry me we've been together for 4 years and I want to be with him forever he is perfect. After a bit I got changed and went downstairs.

I made some eggs and bacon

I made some eggs and bacon. I ate and made a place for him and went upstairs. I went to our room and he was still sleeping. I sat next to him and i lightly stroked his cheek and kissed him.
I'll be back Baby. After a bit I left and went to the beach and made sure everything was perfect. I'm having one of my men put a basket of food when we leave. I made sure the fairy lights on the sand were set up perfectly and the right color. After a while I left and texted him.
Me:Hi Baby
Love:Hi Yoongi where did you go
Me:I had to do something I have a surprise for you
Love:What is it
Me:It wouldn't be a surprise would it
Love:Ok Yoongi
Me:Be ready
Love:I will
After a bit I got home and I went in and saw him in the living room.

Are you trying to look pretty on purposeKook: MaybeHe winked and giggled

Kook: Maybe
He winked and giggled.
Ready
Kook:Yeah
We left and I put a blindfold on him.
No peaking. We left and drove to the beach and I took the blindfold off him.
Ok open do you like it
Kook:I love it
We sat down and ate on the picnic blanket. After a bit I got up and helped him up and I took his hand and we walked along the water. After a couple minutes I got the ring out.

BabyKook:Yeah Yoongi We been together for 4 years and I love you so much and I want to be with you forever so will you marry me

Baby
Kook:Yeah Yoongi
We been together for 4 years and I love you so much and I want to be with you forever so will you marry me. He started crying and I started to get worried.
Huh w..why are you crying. He suddenly hugged me tightly.
Kook:Of course Yoongi
I put the ring on him and I kissed him.
Why are you crying are you sad
Kook:No no I'm happy
Good I love you so much
Kook:I love you too
I picked him up and threw him in the water.
Kook:Yah you little
He giggled and i reached my hand to help him up and he pulled me in the water.
Yah you
Kook:Haha
We sat up and after a minute I helped him up and cupped his face and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist and it got deeper.
I love you so much Baby
Kook:I love you too
I can't wait for you to be my wife.... husband... Whatever you want
Kook: Husband is fine and you'll be mine too
Only yours. I pecked his lips and he giggled.
Oh look. The sun was setting over the ocean.
Kook:Oh it's pretty
Like you. We sat down on the sand and watched the sunset. After a couple hours he fell asleep on my chest.