Crying

*Our lips went away from each other* ' umm wow' I said trying to hide the fact that that was my dream coming true. 'I should go now' Lizzy said whilst getting up . 'Wait no don't go please I'm sorry ' I said sadly . 'Bye Charlotte' Lizzy said as she was getting on her bike.

I tried to chase her but she was just to fast on her bike . I went back to get my bag but before I picked it up my eyes started tearing up ,I fell onto my knees I grabbed my head with my hands and before I knew it I was crying  a river. Just the thought of Lizzy running away from me made me want to just never stop crying .

5 minutes later I was crying but more then ever and I felt like I would never leave then I heard two voices they were very familiar but I couldn't think from where  and then I looked up but I couldn't see because the tears in my eyes were making my vision blurry but after I rubbed my eyes enough I saw Alex and her friend Hazel but I didn't want to call them over because they looked like they were having fun and I knew if they saw me they would come over and get wrapped up in my sadness and make them sad .

So I went back to crying and I just went to mind my own business and I heard Alex mention my name , I looked up and saw her running to me and then when she got to me she immediately said ' Charlotte why are you crying ! Are you ok ?' And I just barely made out the words 'yeah I'm fine,you can go back to hazel and have fun btw ,ill just go home'

And then due to all the stress and the crying over Lizzy and all of that I fainted... 'HAZEL COME QUICK CHARLOTTE FAINTED' Alex screamed whilst trying to get my phone to call 911 and hazel was just getting confused on what to help with because it seemed like Alex had it covered.

15minutes later an ambulance arrived and got Charlotte in it and then only 1 person could come in the ambulance with her so Alex came too but Hazel just went home because she lived really close to there . The ambulance drove to the hospital and got Charlotte in there. 'She should be awake from 2-5 days and you can stay but she wont be awake for at least two days and also if she doesn't wake up in 5 days we will  inform you' said the doctor ' ok thank you' Alex said as she was worried about me.