Her huge change

'I am pregnant ' Lizzy's mom said with a huge smile on her face  ' omg congratulations I'm really happy for you'. I said looking to Lizzy to see her reaction , but her face was just in shock , and she wasn't saying anything . ' thank you that's so nice' Lizzy's mam said to me , I turned to Hailey and Rose and they had the same reaction on there face that Lizzy did . 'Am i the only one who heard you' I said to Lizzy's mam in a joking way 'oh um yay congrats i guess' Hailey said , but she had the same reaction on her face 'thank you, but guys what's wrong?' Lizzy's mam said .

I was kind of thinking the same question until I turned around and could see Lizzy's eye tearing up and saying 'ok great , Charlotte let's go to my room' . I realised that she hated the news and she was crying over it . We got in her room and Lizzy immediately said 'let's turn on the tv or the laptop and watch Netflix' . I've never seen Lizzy cry but I think this might be the first time 'ok but , are you ok' I said that trying to look her in the eye because I can kind of tell when she's lying 'yeah I'm fine , what do you want to watch on Netflix' she said that kind of fast as if she was just trying to get it of the subject , but I didn't really want that to happen because she seemed sad 'I do at mind but are you sure your ok? Because you don't seem so ok , Lizzy I'm your girlfriend you can tell me anything , you know that right' I said trying to give her a hug but she immediately jumped out of bed and practically screamed 'no , of course I'm not ok , I never wanted another sibling and now of course I have to get one , see is that all you wanted to hear ? Did you want me to cry because guess what , it worked I'm crying right now , so are you happy now that I'm crying' .

I had just sat there for a minute processing what she had just said . She had never snapped at me like that and all I wanted was the truth 'no , I didn't want you to cry I just wanted you to be honest with me since you seemed sad ,sorry' I  said that and looked at her laptop to see what to put on 'let's just watch friends' I said whilst clicking on friends. 'Well why did you want me to be honest so much , and I'm sorry not all of us are as happy as you are' she said that whilst sitting back down in the best , by now all around her eyes were completely wet . 'I wanted you to be honest because I hate people lying to me and keeping secrets from me' , I lied back in the bed more to be more comfy   'Wow I never knew that before , sorry but I hate when people keep on asking for me to show my feelings' Lizzy said quieter then before 'then we both learned something new today' I said whilst putting  my hand behind her back for a hug , I also kissed her neck

Before we knew it we were hugging and actually smiling again , plus I was starting to get Lizzy happier about the baby thing

We were cuddling for a while and we even got up and we were dancing kind of, we were standing up with our hands around each other and then she swung me around and landed me back in her arms for a kiss . We were having so much fun and laughing , before we knew it , it was almost 7:30 . Lizzy got some snacks and headed back up to her room since my ankle still hurt a bit just not as bad as it used to . We were watching movies and then we got bored of looking at her small screen on the laptop and it was annoying balancing it so we switched it for her tv and she had Disney + on her tv so we preferred her tv.

We were cuddling on her bed and we got into our pjs , and she let me borrow one of her oodies . We were so comfy and we were watching loads of movies and having so much fun . We went down to the living room since we wanted dinner even tho it was really late . We had pizza which was amazing especially since it had pepperoni and a bit of ham on it.

We ate dinner and I was so full since Lizzy and me shared a 12 inch pizza . We got back up to her room and Lizzy started to cry again , she said it was from seeing her mom again and she kind of couldn't forgive her for getting pregnant. I tried hugging and kissing her but she still kept crying.