2

Justin's POV:
I was walking through the parking lot of Supermart on my way back home from my part-time job as a home tutor. This parking lot was a shortcut I discovered a few weeks ago instead of walking around the block. As I was mindlessly walking through, I spotted Raymond Miller and his minions. They were waiting for me there. I immediately hid behind the nearest car. There are two rival groups in my college and Raymond led one of them. I belonged to the other group which was led by Augustus Dunn. The groups constantly fought, sometimes for no reason at all. I never liked the concept of being divided into groups nor did I like the idea of a fight. I was just a quiet kid who never bothered anyone. But these groups in college aren't new. They've been passed on from their alumni and as each batch graduates, a new leader is chosen. Everyone in the college belonged to some group or the other. But because my older brother Jeremy was an alumnus and a prominent member of our group (people called him Worldwide Handsome for his ability to charm his way out of fights using his handsome face) I was immediately taken under their wing. I spent a week avoiding everything group-related but today the inevitable happened. I met Raymond and may have rubbed him the wrong way when I accidentally pushed him in the college cafeteria, making Raymond fall over and spill his plate's contents all over himself. Though I apologized immediately, the snickers and giggles from everyone in the cafeteria irked Raymond even more. He raised his hand to punch me but before he could, Augustus stopped him and held his fist. "Cool it RM, it was an accident," he said sternly. Raymond just glared at him and left when his minions whispered something in his ear. Now he stood in the parking lot with a few of his minions holding baseball bats and hockey sticks. "That punch in the cafeteria would've been better than this" I whispered to myself. Before I could take my phone out and call for help, one minion shouted, "There! Behind that black car." Taking it as a cue to leave I pulled my black hoodie up and walked quickly towards the store. I went inside and ran towards the back as fast as possible, I turned back only to see them near the entrance. I had to hide immediately, I looked around and spotted the furniture section, I ran towards the very end and went inside a small wardrobe and locked it from inside. There was silence, I held my breath and waited. I heard footsteps. Then I heard Raymond say, "Are you sure it was him?" to which the minion replied, "He looked an awful lot like Justin, I'm sure it was him, he must be in the store somewhere" and then I heard steps receding. I saw through the slit in between the doors to find them in the corner of the section. I ducked back and waited. When I heard no more noises, I slowly let out an exhale and reached for my phone. I should call my brother or Augustus immediately if I want to get out of this without a broken limb or rib. But as my luck would have it, there was no signal inside the store. I tried connecting to the store Wi-Fi, but I don't remember the password. The password was pasted everywhere in the store, it was something along the lines of, 'Supermart for the people' but all my attempts of guessing it failed. I decided to wait it out. "They can't be here for more than half an hour, right? They'll go search near my home or the home I tutor for if I don't show up here. I can go out then", I thought. I sat down on the floor of the wardrobe and waited. I was completely tired from college and my part-time job. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.
I suddenly woke up to a female voice screaming. I checked the time, it was 15 minutes past 7. I freaked out. I don't remember when the store closed but I do remember it being closed in the evenings. I heard footsteps and the same female voice talking again. "I left my bag on the desk. How could he not notice that? He should've checked before locking everything. Now, what should I do?" She whined. Before I could realize what, I was doing I suddenly shouted, "Locked everything?" and pushed open the door of the wardrobe. The woman in front of me screamed scaring me and resulting in me screaming even louder. She suddenly stopped screaming and asked, "Who are you? What are you doing here?" I stopped shouting and stood in front of her feeling guilty.