3

Roselyn’s POV:
I stood there stunned in front of the glass door. I took my phone from my bag but there is no signal as usual. I walked towards the lockers again to sit, calm down, and think. I was frustrated, to say the least. I heard some noises from the furniture section again. I walked towards the general direction and said to myself "I left my bag on the desk. How could he not notice that? He should've checked before locking everything. Now, what should I do?" What was I even thinking, the guy did not notice me for 35 minutes straight, why would he notice a tiny bag on the counter? And the store had to be closed long ago so maybe he was in a hurry. As I was thinking about this, the door beside me creaked open and a guy screamed "Locked everything?" The way I screamed scared the guy himself. After I got back to my senses, I asked him, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"
He looked at his feet, guilt written all over his face, not uttering a word. I took this time to observe him. He looked around my age, he had a bag lying in the wardrobe, so he must be a student too, he did not look like a thief (which was the first thought I had when I heard the sounds) and he looked cute, especially now that he was looking down at the ground waiting for me to scold him, he looked adorable. "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intimidate you. I was just startled because it's past closing time and you're still here in the store. So, care to explain what you're doing here?"
He looked at me, took a deep breath, and explained, "Look, I know this looks bad, but I swear it is not. It is just wrong timing, I guess. I had to hide from a few guys and chose this wardrobe because they followed me into the store. I don't know when I fell asleep, and I just woke up. I am sorry. I am Justin Kim, friends call me JK." He talked as if he was rapping, his ramble was cute. "Hi JK, I'm Roselyn, you can call me Rosie. Guess you are stuck with me for the night."