10

Roselyn's POV:
I wore a different outfit, styled my hair differently, he should believe I came from outside the store, right? I really hope he does. To be honest, I wouldn't be in as much trouble. I can blame him for locking me in the whole night. But this guy sitting in front of me, brushing the dust off my fox plushie, will be in a lot of trouble and may even be mistaken for some burglar. I don't want that for him. I want to get to know him even better. Twelve hours and he shattered all the boxes I had for an ideal guy. Changed the standards of my crush. "What are you doing after this?" He suddenly asked looking up from my plushie. "Nothing, I haven't decided yet"
"Then how about we go grab some coffee and breakfast. I know a great cafe nearby."
"It's a date," I said looking him right in the eye. He nodded his head and looked down shyly patting the head of my plushie. Suddenly, I heard the locks on the shutter click open. I put a finger on my mouth signaling him to be quiet. I mouthed, "Get ready"
Vincent opened the shutter and placed the keys in the key box. He walked past our aisle when I whisper shouted, "Now!"
Both of us ran to the front gate quietly. He opened the door and dashed. That boy knows how to run. He ran so quickly across the parking lot, I was actually surprised.
"Who is there?" Vincent shouted.
"It's me V" I shouted as I walked to the manager's room. Thankfully he was still opening the lock on the room. He stopped and said, "Roselyn, what are you doing here? You have no shift today."
"I left my phone here yesterday V, I came by first thing in the morning to get it."
"Ok go on" he smiled and said as he unlocked the door and went in.
I went into the lounge and got my phone as I planned.
"I got it V, thank you," I said peeking into the room and showing him my phone. As I turned back to walk away, "Roselyn, wait" he called. My heart sank. I was terrified. I did everything perfectly. There is no way for him to know. My mind started racing thinking of all possible answers I can give to his questions as I turned around.
"If you didn't have breakfast yet, would you mind accompanying me? We can have some snacks from the store and instant ramen. It's on me." He said and showed off his boxy smile.
If this happened before those 12 hours, I would've felt all kinds of butterflies looking at that smile and would've fainted at this offer of breakfast with him. But now all I can think of is the dinner I had with Justin yesterday. Even Vincent's boxy smile couldn't remove his bunny smile from my mind.
"I'm sorry V, maybe some other time? I gave a prior commitment to someone else, and he is waiting for me, so I need to go."
"Oh, a boyfriend?" He gave a teasing smile wiggling his eyebrows up and down.
"No...at least not yet. Bye V, I got to go" I shyly smiled, waved him goodbye, and walked out of the store. Why did I say that? I had no clue. But I knew that the thought of meeting him is the reason behind this smile I am not able to control.

Justin's POV:

I reached the salon. I didn't stop running until I reached the salon. I threw the garbage in the bin and sat there on the stairs in front of the store. I calmed down and waited. As I did, I called my brother and explained everything that happened. After continuously teasing me about Roselyn, he said he will take care of the fights and speak to Augustus. After teasing me some more about my breakfast date, he finally hung up. Roselyn walked to me just as he did, she sat down beside me smiling "Your brother?" She asked.
"Yes. And did you inform your roommate?"
"I texted her, she won't wake up this early."
We sat silently looking at the empty street.
She broke the silence saying, "I'll wash your hoodie and give it back"
"No, keep it. It looks better on you."
"No, I want to give it back, that way I can see you again tomorrow." She said lowering her head and fiddling with her fingers.
I smiled. She is really different. Confident enough to make me blush at times and blush at my words at times. I stopped her hands from fiddling, held her hand in mine, smiled at her, and said, "Don't worry Miss Roselyn, from now on you'll see me every day."
She looked into my eyes and with a child-like innocence said "Really?"
I stood up making her stand, still holding her hand, I gave her the fox plushie to hold which he hugged with one arm immediately.
"Yes, so get used to this face Rosie, I am not going anywhere. You are Stuck with me. Come let's go eat."
I had her hand in one hand and my bag hanging by my other shoulder, she wore her sling bag, held my hand with one hand, and hugged the plushie with another.
As we walked hand in hand, she said in a very low voice thinking I wouldn't hear,
"I wouldn't mind being stuck with you"
But I heard it and held her hand firmly with no intention of leaving it anytime soon.