Sid's POV :

At 4:05 the mechanic called back and spoke in a gentle tone "Bhaiya ji mai theek 10 minute mein pohoch jaunga" and hung up. We waited for a while, Priya looked annoyed and sleepy since she was yawning continuously, she saw me staring at her so I quickly shifted my glance towards the other side of the road and could see the mechanic reaching us in his scooter exactly after 10 mins. He stopped near me, parked his scooter and brought a new tyre and fixed it, he smiled at me and spoke in a low yet teasing voice "Bhaiya do sau rupayee hua, waise madam ke saath is waqt idhar kya kar rahe hai aap". I looked back at Priya who was busy scrolling, I took a two hundred rupee note from my pocket and slid into his hand without answering his question. He looked pissed fir ignoring his question as he drove back. I signalled Priya to get in the car and drove till we reached my place. While we were in the car Priya used to simultaneously look at the streets then adjust the music accordingly. I don't know why but I couldn't actually stop myself from looking at her maybe because for the first time in my life I really enjoyed interacting with a colleague and her adorable smile while she was looking at the children playing in the park is so precious. I tried distracting myself, she kinda captivated my mind, and while driving I was creating fake scenarios of us being together. She's a pretty, independent, interesting and amiable girl, all of a sudden I could describe her so well, I could feel a soul connection though we didn't talk much but something clicked. While I was thinking about all of this she called my name and pleaded energetically "Sid stop the car, please I wanna have an ice-cream". I parked the car while she bought two butterscotch flavoured ice-creams for us and sat in the car licking it. She savoured every moment of the ride while I was lost in her thoughts. After a few minutes we reached home, I started searching for the key in my pocket and she was searching for her phone (I guess) in her purse. I inserted the key and opened the door, meanwhile Priya told me that she needs to inform her mom about her reaching safely here as she already informed her about the bridge incident. I went into the bathroom splashing water on my face, took a cold shower and wore my comfort tee and boxers I'd already kept on the side of my bed, then I started looking in the mirror adoring myself, something has changed, until I realised that Priya is waiting for me outside, so I closed the door behind me and saw Priya in the kitchen drinking water, I waved at her and instructed her that I'll be making both of us something, she insisted on helping me but I declined since I could already sense that she's tired, I told her to wait for me in the sofa room, and started making toast and coffee for both of us. Priya was all cozy on the sofa, almost sleepy until I spoke in an energetic tone "Breakfast is here". She stood up and helped me with the plates, we sat down and started having our breakfast while Priya told me about her family. I've never been good at talking, I've always been a good listener, not gonna lie but I like listening to her endless talks, meanwhile she waved a hand at me and started asking me about my family and if I stay alone in this big house. I told her that my parents don't live in Bangalore, it was me who chose to do this job far away from home leaving all the family business aside which my dad had planned for me. She looked a bit surprised, we were done with breakfast. Priya suddenly held my hand and asked me about our DDLJ plan which not gonna lie but I'd forgot, so we sat back on the sofa and started watching DDLJ, while her eyes were locked to the screen I was secretly looking at her, her puppy alluring dark brown eyes like they were casting a heavy spell on me, plumpy lips, long slightly curved black hair. After the movie was over she told me how she noticed me staring at her and jokingly asked me if I wanted her to be my girlfriend. I was embarassed that she noticed me and started blushing, my cheeks turned red, she let a giggle out and said "Oi Sid I was kidding chill". I won't mind being in relationship with her to be very honest but I've always been very serious regarding relationships although I've never been into one. I was very shy to confess plus we had just started talking, I didn't want to ruin our friendship which has been formed now so I let that thought out.