Meet again

"Do you think she will come?" Ace asked Brad as he fixed his tie. They were in the room,getting ready for the wedding. Xander was styling his hair while Brandon was admiring himself in the mirror.

"Of course. Lydia told me that she is here, in New York. She came last week." Brad responded, he sprayed some perfume on himself.

"And she did not bother to visit us?" Xander asked,raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"If she did, don't you think you would have seen her, dumb ass?" Brandon asked and rolled his eyes.

"Kids- are y'all ready?" Alexander entered the room and asked while glancing from one boy to another.

"Kids dad? Really? This guy is getting married today." Ace said, pointing to Brad.

"But he's still a kid to me, you all are." Alexander said and smirked.

"Well then, Brad, your kid will- be making kids tonight." Ace said which made Brad groaned in frustration, "Can you guys leave me alone with this whole wedding night thing?!"

"So you won't be making kids tonight?" Alexander asked Brad as  he raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for his answer.

"Of course I will." Brad responded, "But these guys are teasing me with it."

"Come on! It's not like you're a virgin-" Alexander rolled his eyes at Brad, "Let's go now. People are waiting for you guys."

Alexander then left them alone again. Ace turned to Brad and smirked at him, "You'll let us watch right?"

"Watch what?!" Brad almost shouted with his eyes wide opened.

"You- making kids." Xander added and laughed, then he asked Brandon, "Brandon you're in right?"

"Of course!" Brandon replied instantly. Brad rolled his eyes at his stupid friends and walked away without even bothering to say anything.

"The groom is not in a good mood." Ace joked to which Xander and Brandon burst into a fit of laughter.

The boys went to hall where the wedding was taking place then walked to Brad who was standing near the priest, on the altar.

"What's up man?" Ace asked the priest whose eyes were wide opened as he heard Ace's words. "Excuse me?" The priest asked in confusion. He's a priest, he needed to be respected but here?

"You're excused." Ace responded. The priest got annoyed, "Do not call me man. Call me father or do not address to me at all."

"Firstly, I called you man because you are one. Secondly, you are not the man who fucked my mother so tell me, why should I call you father?" Ace asked calmly.

"Are you drunk?" The priest asked in confusion.

"Don't mind him, he's  always like that." Brad spoke. The priest nodded and Ace smirked at him, "You're really short- So short that you could fit in a box." The priest did not say anything instead he rolled his eyes at him.

After a few minutes, the bride entered, Lydia was looking extremely beautiful but however, Ace wasn't looking at her.

He could not care less about Lydia, his eyes were fixed on the woman behind her, Ashlynn.

'Even after one year, she's still looking more beautiful than ever.  The woman who has been haunting me ever since I met her, the woman who managed to make herself place within me is now standing in front of me, looking well and extremely perfect like always.' Ace thought.

Ashlynn saw Ace standing with his hands in his pocket. She missed him a lot- just like he did. His face has been haunting her every single time ever since she met him. She quickly shifted her gaze from it and went to sit near Monica who signaled her to come.

After Brad and Lydia were announced as husband and wife, Brandon said loudly, "Let the damn party begin!" After saying that, everybody hit the dance floor excluding Ace and Ashlynn.

Ashlynn was sitting in a corner while Ace was standing and pretending to watch everyone enjoying themselves while in fact,he was watching Ashlynn.

Seeing Ashlynn alone, Aria went to talk to her.  She knew that Ace had an interest in the girl and she knew in what state Ace was when she left. Everyday Ace would ask Brad if Ashlynn called him or inform anything about her. Brad's answer would always be 'No'

"Hi sweetheart." Aria said sweetly as she took a seat next to Ashlynn who gave her a small smile, "Mrs Black- It is good to see you again. How have you been?"

"Good. How about you?" Aria asked to which Ash replied, "I've been better."

"Why did you leave New York all of a sudden?" Aria asked out of curiosity.

"My family needed me." She replied, "If you'll excuse me, I need some fresh air." The image of her parents' dead bodies came flashing in front of her which made her feel suffocated. She stood up from her seat and went outside instantly.

Once she was outside, she released a breath she didn't even know she was holding. 'I'm sorry, I failed you- I could not save you two- I'm really sorry.' she mumbled.

"Who did you fail, Lynn?" A familiar voice, from behind her asked. She turned around and met those eyes-