Next Morning

I woke up a little groggy due to an alarm that I was hearing this morning. I had sworn I didn't set my alarm this early because I have classes at 10 today. When I opened my eyes to see why my alarm was going off I didn't recognize the room around me. I freaked out for a minute before I felt a hand around my waist and breathing at the back of my neck. I began to remember everything that had happened last night and blush rose to my cheeks again. I sat there for a couple of seconds before finally deciding it was time to face the embarrassment and wake him up. So I stared to touch his hand and I felt him move a bit. When he realized that his alarm was going off he groaned and pulled me closer to him. I laughed a little at the cute act and he finally opened his eyes reached over me and shut off his alarm.

I rolled over to face Nick and said "Good morning."

He returned his hand back around my waist and pulled me close so our foreheads were nearly touching.

"Morning. I guess that's my alarm for my 8am... ughhhh" he groaned letting me go and rolling over to his back.

I began to sit up and grab my clothes and shoes and made my way to the bathroom.

As soon as I got off the bed he said "You gonna go home?"

I turned back to him still laying on the bed and nodded my head. It only made him groan more and I laughed a little when I made my way into the bathroom. As soon as I was in there I put my hands over my face as I had finally realized what I just did. I couldn't believe that last night I slept with Nick, the guy I've had this crush on since junior year. Of course this wasn't my first rodeo sleeping with people, but this was different. I wanted to spend more time thinking this over so I grabbed my dress put it on and nicely folded his clothes and left it on the sink. When I exited the bathroom trying to look half way decent again he looked up to me.

"God you still look rly pretty." He said then flopping back onto the bed.

I laughed a little and walked over to him laying on the bed. I gave him a kiss out of confidence and grabbed my phone walking to his door.

As I was about to shut the door behind me I said "thanks, have a good day in class Nick."

Before he could respond back I shut the door and texted Celeste if she was still at the frat house so we could walk to the dorms together. She said that she was and told me she was down in the living room. So I made my way down there and there Celeste was also standing in her dress from last night. I waved to her and she smiled at me.

"Soooo" I said winking at Celeste.

"Shut up... AND IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHO IT WAS EITHER!" She said embarrassed.

That's when we started to step out of the frat house and walk our way back to the dorms.

"Oh come onnnnn. I'll tell you who I slept with!" I said walking down the steps extremely curios of who she fucked.

We kept walking a little bit and then she caved saying "ugh fine... I actually hooked up with Luke... it's so embarrassing. I don't even like him like that... it just happened."

My eyes grew wide with surprise and said "WHAT?! Why him?! He has I'm pretty sure fucked every girl on campus by now!"

She looked to me in confusion as we kept walking and said "have you slept with him?!"

I looked at her in disgust and said "what the fuck! No! I know he's such a man whore that I go no where near him."

Celeste began laughing really hard at my comment and finally we had reached the dorms.

"So now you have to tell me who you slept with." She said nudging my arm with her elbow.

I rubbed the back of my neck as we walked up the stairs and said "Well this is awkward... um I actually slept with Nick..."

Celeste's eyes went wide this time and she started to squeal. I only rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"YOU SLEPT WITH THE GUY YOU'VE LIKED SINCE JUNIOR YEAR?!" She basically screamed down the hall.

I rolled my eyes and regretted ever telling her now. I nodded my head though and I walked her to her room. She excitedly opened the door and stepped in looking at me from the door.

"Well I'm going to get ready for class. Have fun seeing him later today Y/n! You remember that we all have that 10am class together right?!" She said smirking at me.

When she said that I stopped in my tracks and looked at her in surprised. I had totally forgot that we had that stats class late today. I put my hands on my face and dragged them down as I groaned. I gave up and then told Celeste bye as I made my way up to my dorm. As I entered I immediately flopped onto my bed and loaded up some anime on my phone to pass the time till then. As I did that I finally got up to change into a hoodie and sweatpants which is what I was planning on wearing for the rest of the day. That's when all I had to do was chill out until I had to go to my dreaded class today.