Really...

It was a normal day in December and I had just woken up for my 8am class. I was completely annoyed with the day already as I had just found out last night through my RA that some of us girls have to attend a meeting for prom. I could finally admit I regretted ever joining the prep committee. The only reason I offered to join the prep committee was because my best friend is the RA and she needed help as she was also apart of student council. All I could do was roll my eyes and roll out of my bed. Once I had gotten ready I grabbed my phone, Studio Ghibli backpack and headed out the door to my class.

When I entered the classroom I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I put my hood over my head and slumped in the chair in the back of the class. Usually no one bothers me because I assume people just don't like people like me. So I always stuck to myself and the small amount of friends I had. As I was laying my head on my desk I heard the seat move next to me. I knew it was no one I knew so I didn't bother raising my head. Then the teacher walked in and I was forced to lift my head. When I did I caught a glance at who was sitting next to me and it was Nick the wide receiver for our football team. I took a quick look around the class first to understand why he was sitting next to me and quickly seen that most of the seats were taken so I didn't think anything of it.

To be honest I had a small petty attraction to Nick for a while. It was during our junior year of college and it was so bad to the fact I would go to every football game with my friends to watch. Now being a senior and never having the courage to ever talk to him I just learned to ignore it. Today though with him sitting so close I felt that petty crush starting to resurface. I could only roll my eyes and try my best to pay attention to the lecture. As soon as my class was over I basically gathered my things as quickly as possible and moved onto my next class.

As soon as I got to my next class and sat in the back again I laid my head down on the table in front of me and let out a groan. It was getting frustrating that these feelings hadn't went away after so many months. I was an obsessive freak last year because of this boy and I had sworn to myself I would grow from this and not fall back into this. Having him sit right next to me though I couldn't help but think back to junior year. So to get my mind off of it, before class, I grabbed my phone and checked to see if there were going to be any parties tonight. I wanted to drink this feeling away and it was going to happen no matter what.