Chapter 10

I got up from the sofa, exhausted after staying up all night. We had found no news of Luna, so now we're going to check all the prisons.

"Finneas, get up and drive us." I shouted, ready to find her as soon as possible. Finneas wouldn't let me drive because he said I'm too stressed. He's a fucking idiot but I can't waste time arguing with him. We got in Luna's car, guessing she would probably want it once we got her out.

Our first spot was the la metropolitan detention centre. It was the closest prison to where she got arrested so we assumed she was held there.

I stormed in, Finneas  struggling to keep up.

"We're looking for a prisoner." I said, storming up to the desk.

"Name and relation." She said, before looking up.

"Oh my god, your Billie Eilish. Can I have a photo with you?" She asked.

"Sure, but then can you look up the prisoner." I asked. I always wanted to make time for my fans but I'm in a bit of a rush.

"Yeah yeah yeah, oh hey you other there! Can you take the photo?" She asked Finneas rudely.

"Hey, that's my brother your talking to." I said, offended.

"Oh wow, you have a brother. I had no clue. Anyway, can we just take this picture. My friend will probably pay big money for it."  She commented.

"Ok, you know what, can you just find the prisoner? The names Luna." I asked, irritated. I always made time for my fans, but it seems she's not a fan.

"Fine." She typed up the name, then paused. "We don't have someone under the name Luna. That's a shame."

"What? Search it up again!" I snapped. She can't not be here, where else would she be?

"Billie, calm down. There's a lot of other prisons to check. Let's just check the other ones" he soothed.

I looked at the annoying receptionist one more time before starting to walk out.

"Wait, who are you looking for." A guard asked, causing us to turn around.

"Luna." I said hopefully.

"Can I see a picture?" She asked after a moment.

"Oh sure." I said, pulling out a picture of me and Luna."

She looked surprised, but said she was here and was going to get her.

She went behind the desk for a second, "the bail amount is 5k." She said, before leaving.

We payed the amount quite quickly, and after what felt like a year of waiting, but likely was less then ten minutes, the guard returned, pointing us in the room Luna was in.

That surprised me, I expected her to just be brought to us. As we walked in, what i saw shocked me. Luna was sobbing, hugging her legs as she rocked back and forwards. Shit, what the fuck happened?

I walked towards her, though she didn't seem to even notice me or Finneas.

"Luna, what happened?" I asked softly, not wanting to startle her. She didn't react. Carefully, I picked her up, carrying her back to the car. A few minutes later, Finneas came back and drove us. We sat in shocked silence, listening  to the quite sobs without any idea what to do. A second later, I Luna uttered a few quite words.

"I killed her."

What? "Who did you kill?" I asked softly, not wanting to startle her.

"Stella." She sobbed.