Chapter 9: Who

No Ones POV

"Hyung if I tell you, you promise not to judge or look at me any differently." his voice trembled

Rap Monster was taken about by the question and his tone of voice. he started to panic by what was possibly bothering the two of them. so he nodded because well he would never look at kookie any differently.

"I think, I think! I think I like Taehyung."

Rap Monster just smiled. that's what was bothering the maknea. A part of him had questioned their friendship. sure they were close but friends no. brotherly, no. they were so close to each other like they they were lovers. but he didn't want to ask. Because they never said anything he thought they weren't ready to tell everyone about its.

"Are you two going out?"

"No. actually I'm not sure if its V that I like."

"What?" this lost Rap Monster

"There's also this girl, her personality it's just like V's. So right now I'm confused. I'm not sure who I like."

"Who do you get nervous around when you're with them?"

"Both." Jungkook stood up, "hyung I don't want to talk about this anymore." And he left leaving Rap Monster twice as confused and twice as more curious. But also twice as more determined to find out what was going on with Jungkook.

But he couldn't do anything about it. He could force Jungkook to tell him he will have to wait till the maknea was ready. Many days passed after their conversation and Rap Monster stayed close to Jungkook. Not right by his side but close enough to be able to hear if Jungkook tried to talk to someone else about it.

"Jin hyung, can I ask you something." Jungkook asked cutely

Rap Monster thought, this is it! Jin continued making dinner as he answered jungkook with a hum.

"There was this drama I was watching where the main characters friend swapped bodies with a girl, and at first they hid it from everyone but the main guy figured it out and when they took him to the girls body where his friend is currently in and his heart started beating fast when he saw how pretty she was. Then after he started being shy around the girl who is in his friend's body. He started finding her actions cute but it's the body of his friends acting it out! So who do you think he likes? The girl or the friend?"

"That's a bit complicated but I think he likes the girl. Because before the body switch the main guy never thought of his friend like that but when he finds out its a girl in his body and that the girl is beautiful he starts seeing her as she is and starts falling for her personality. But also the girl could be his excuse to like his friend without feeling wrong about it." Jin said as he chopped some potatoes

What kind of anime is he watching, the leader asked himself. Jungkook still wasn't sure who he liked. But one thing he was sure about was that he was going crazy.

Jungkook's POV

Who is it!? Who do I like? That dork alien V or the cute adorable Maria? Being gay didn't really matter to me as long as I really liked the person. But I need to find out just who I like. What Jin said it is true! I never had those type of feelings for V then after their body switch and see who he switched with made me feel nervous around V's body. But before I was never nervous around V. Maybe it is Maria the one I like. There's honestly no way I'll know for sure until they switch back. Am I gay or straight. I'll just have to wait till their bodies switch. When will that be!? I want to know who I like! I dont want to be like a high school girl with a crush! Unable to talk to my crush (V and Maria), becoming awkward and shy around them, and stuttering like crazy. Oh god no.

The members and me got super busy again we were getting ready to release a new mv and getting ready for concerts that were coming up. We had planned many concerts in other countries. Maria was going crazy. She wasn't ready to go to another country and have a solo concert. She wasn't ready to dance to a bunch of songs. Especially in front of hundreds of fans. She would panic when we were alone. After we finished practicing she'd stay and continue she'd even get up early and go practice. She wasn't having enough sleep and eating very little. I kept telling her to calm down but she'd worry on messing up our concert.

V's POV

I was going crazy! I had to go to school for Maria and things were definitely hard! On the first day I went to school Maria's friends went crazy hugging me and telling me how much they missed me. I smiled and told them I missed them too.

"We are so sorry we couldn't go visit you!!! school kept us super busy!!!" the short one said

"It's okay I understand!" I said and pinched her cheeks.

"How are you doing is your body okay you're not hurting anymore?" the tallest one asked

"I'm fine. 100% fine!"

"Well you should hurry to your classes and ask your professors for you missing assignments." the colored haired one said

"Okay see you guys later!" I waved and ran away.

I took out the paper Maria wrote for me on what classes she was taking I went to each class and explain the car crash every professor was okay with it and gave me all my missing assignments and told me to turn it all in by the end of the week if I want full marks. crap! all this in one week?! that's crazy! but I had to do it. she's working hard for me I need to try my best to not mess up her life. I attended all her classes and ran home (I'm staying at her place) and started to do all the work.