Chapter 11: Back

V's POV

"Maria." they kept whispering

i ignored it and rolled over asking for one more minute. but they shook me again. what time is it? crap! my class! i jump out of bed and ran towards my closet. but when i reached where my closet (well Maria's closet) should be it wasnt there. i look around and panic when i see im in our dorms and Jungkook is sitting there.

"Jungkook how can you bring me in here when im in Maria's body?!"

he looked at me dumbfounded, "Tae- Taehyun?"

"Yes Jungkook. i gotta go i have a afternoon class today. imma borrow one of your hoodies."

i grab it and put it on but when i try to grab my long hair it was gone. no long hair. i look down and see i dont have boobs. i look at the mirror infront of me and I see ,well me. I'm back in my own body. I'm back.

"Kookie! im back!!!" he runs up to me and hugs me

we start jumping up and down so excited. Suga slammed the door open and yelled at us telling us to shut up. i ran to him hugged him telling him how much i missed him.

"Whats wrong with you i saw you yesterday you weirdo," he said not hugging me back

"Hey Yoongi dont yell at Taehyun hes still recovering and should be laying in bed."Jin said in a threatening tone.

i took off my hoodie and laid down. Jin and Suga left the room when the other members came in asking how i was feeling. when they all left i sent Kookie to go check on Maria.

Maria's POV

i felt like i was flying. like i was floating. then i felt like i was placed on a cloud. maybe because im just so tired anything would do as a bed. i open my eyes slowly and see Kookie tucking me in bed.

"Kookie." i say softly

"hey Mari."

"what time is it?" i say as i roll over so i can face him.

Then a poster thats on the wall behind him makes me jump out of bed and make sure he doesnt see it. yes i had three huge posters of bts and one happen to be him. Just him. I drag him out and when we are out I close my door and forbid him into going in there.

"I just came to make sure you were okay. V was also worried."

"Oh that V so sweet."

"Have you looked in the mirror?" he asked

"Nope. why?"

"Go look."

I run to the bathroom. When I look in the mirror I'm just so happy. I smile really big and kept asking if this was real. Jungkook had to tell me several times it was for me to finally believe it.

"So I guess we no longer have a reason to see each other." he says softly

"I guess."

This sucks. now I'm finally in my body I can't see him any more. come on! how am I going to make him fall madly in love with me if I can't see him anymore?! I'm now just going to be another fan in the huge crowd. I had fun though. Being able to see who the real Bangtan Boy's are and not who they are told to be. I got to see their funner and crazier side. I guess I'm thankful for that. Now it's time for me to go back to my normal University life while they go back to being the boys I admire behind a computer.

"it might have been the craziest days in my life but I had fun. Thanks for helping me out." I say trying to fight off the tears that were threatening to fall

"i had fun too. I felt like I had to protect you."

"well now you won't have to." I look at the clock on the wall, "I have to start getting ready for school. And you have practice."

"oh yes okay well bye see you later."

I walk him to the door and we say our goodbyes again.

No one's POV

Taehyung and Maris life went back to normal. Mari caught up with her school work and V practiced the new choreograph Jungkook taught him. But not everything was like it had been. Taehyung and Mari grew close they texted whenever they could but could never make time to meet. Jungkook was also different. He was caution around Taehyung. He was scared if the feelings were really for his hyung. He didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Although Jungkook made sure to avoid any type of physical contact with Taehyung unless it was absolutely necessary. Jungkook was good at acting like everything was fine because no one had suspected anything.

Nothing was back to way way it was really. Everyone was just accepting the way things are now. The whole switching bodies was never mentioned after they switched back. The three of them just accepted it and 'moved on'.

A month had passed since they switched back and bts just finished their concert and we're now resting and Taehyung wanted to introduce Mari to his brothers. And Mari was at her house going crazy on what to wear to impress Bts. Well mostly Jungkook. When she finally had her outfit and make up done she started walking to their dorm. The boys were going crazy a girl was coming over and the dorm was a mess everyone, except the sleeping Suga, was helping clean.