Chapter 6: V!!!

Jung Kook's POV 

"Who are you?" I ask the person infront of me

This person isn't V. He isn't Taehyung. I've had this feeling since we went out to eat. Spending some alone time with him I started to notice things. Small detail but still. Little by little day by day my suspicions were being backed up by facts. And now after I asked a few questions my suspicious were true. I was right.

"I'm Taehyung~!"

I sigh. Why is he doing this? This person how did he even switch bodies with V?!? Where is V now?!? Is he in trouble?!? I started to panic when I see his phone next to him. His phone might have a text or something of where's V.

I stood up grabbed his phone and ran off.i need to help V! When he stood up and followed me I panicked and ran faster into the bathroom and I shut the door behind me and locked it. He began to bang on the door.

"Kookie come out please. Let's talk. Yah Jungkook. Please."

I ignored the rest of his pleads and began to look at his phone. When I looked at the messages I saw a new messaged. And it was from 'V'. V is messaging this guy?! So V is okay. I open the message.

From: V

Yah why haven't you visited me?! I'm lonely TT_TT  Maria hurry come visit me~ V Oppa will be waiting ㅋㅋㅋ

Maria? Wait so the person isn't a dude but a girl!!!! The phone slips out of my hand and lands hard on the floor. No way!!! That one time she was me!! I decided to sleep in just my boxers and in the morning when she came to wake me I stood up and she saw me!!! She saw my body!!! I cover my body feeling violated. I felt the blood drain from my body. I've been showing off my body to her. I've been very weird around her!

Oh god I'm so embarrassed! I dont wanna leave this room. I'll start living in the bathroom. I don't want to see her. That's when I realize the banging stopped. I know all I want to do is hid forever but I cant. I need to find out how this happened. How she switched bodies with V and how V is. Okay deep breaths Jungkook.

I unlock the door. Okay this is super embarrassing but I have to do this. I open the door. She looked up at me she looked scared. Okay I need to be calm I need to ask her how all this happened.

"Hey liste-"

I didn't get to finish when she covered her ears and ran away. This time it was her running away and me chasing. She ran into the bedroom and shut the door. I was reaching for the nob when the click stopped me. She locked the door. I dont bang on the door though. I understand she's freaking out. She's scared at how I'll react. I softly knock twice on the door.

"Tae- um Maria, I think you and I need to have a long talk. I promise I'll be calm." I said in a soft calm tone

I wait patiently. But I didn't have to wait long the door creaked open. I push the door wide open and see her sitting on my bed.

"Maria."

She looked up at me.

"Maria, where's V?" I asked still using a calm tone to not have her freak out on me again.

"He's in the hospital."

"WHAT?!" She flinched I automatically felt bad, "Sorry. Is he okay?"

"He's fine. He's recovering."

"Can I see him?"

She nods, "I'll take you right now."

She stood up and walked towards the closet. She grabbed two hoodies and two sunglasses. She handed me one hoodie and one pair of sunglasses. We both put on the black hoodie and sunglasses. I grabbed two hats put one on myself and handed Maria the other. We both put the hats on and the hood over.

We both left the dorm and she led me towards V. I want to talk to her. I want to get information out of her. I need to. We enter a hospital and she led me to a room with the name Maria on the door. His is where V is at. She opened the door and entered. A smile grew onto her face and she greeted the person in the hospital bed. The person greeted her back. The voice was sweet it had a beautiful ring to it.

I stepped into the room. I was nervous to see the person sitting on the bed. I stopped when I was able to see the body of Maria on the bed.

"J-j-jungkook!" V stuttered

The smile that was on the face of Maria's body dissappear when he saw me. What stopped me, what froze me wasn't that Taehyung was in someone else's body but the body that was laid in the bed. The brow messy bun, the big brown eyes staring back at me, the button nose, and the small lips. The most beautiful face I've ever seen. Who cares the body was in a hospital gown she looked beautiful.

Ba-bump

Wait! Ba-bump?! Why are you ba-bumping for? Huh heart! Answer me! No way you are not ba-bumping for the person infront of you! You aren't you can't be! You hear that heart?! You absolutely cannot ba-bump again for this person!

"V. How did this happen?"

"We don't know." V answered

The voice he answered with made me heart skip a beat. No! What did I just tell you?! Are you not listening?

"Tell me what you do know." I said looking at Maria

V began to explain. Damn it V! I wanted Maria to explain it in your voice!! I don't want to hear that beautiful voice!! But I have no choice. I'll listen to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Finally the love part! The adorableness begins now! Whoop whoop

Vote. Comment. Stay Cool.