Chapter 7: Awkward

Jungkook's POV

I was still I shock. How on earth is it possible to switch bodies?! Those movies are all fake this is real life this doesn't happen in real life! I was still trying to sort everything out in my head when we left the hospital. I think Maria knew and left me alone with my thoughts.

Wait! Woah! Hold the phone! She showers. She showers in V's body. Does she look? OH MY GOD! She totally does!! The blood drained from my face. I've been shirtless countless times around her. I'm pretty sure I even hugged her shirtless. AND! I even tried taking her shirt off trying to have a dance party before we had to go shower. Oh god. I'm just so embarrassed! I want to dissappear

I'm even nervous around her. Since we left V's room I became so nervous. My palms began to sweat and my breathing became irregular. I'm still a teenage boy I haven't had much experience with girls. So all my nervousness was pretty normal.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I reassured her

"Thank you so much opp- hyung!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her tiny mistake. She's a girl so it's normal to say oppa but she's a girl in a man's body so it's a bit weird for a guy to call me oppa. But it's not so weird because I know she's a girl. We arrived to the dorm and she changed from her calm self to crazy and very loud.

Night time arrived and in our rooms everyone was getting their clothes ready to shower. Jhope ran to the bathroom with out a shirt I looked for Maria to see her frozen. I waved my hand infront of her.

"That's the first time I saw him shirtless." She scoffed

Next Jimin was running to the kitchen only in his boxers then rap monster starts stripping as he passed us. I quickly covered Maria's eyes.

"Sorry." I somehow felt the need to apologize

"Why are you covering his eyes?" Suga asked

"its not like we haven't seen this before." Jimin said

"Okay fine." I take my hand off her eyes but quickly pull her away from them, "sorry."

"I've already seen them all shirtless. Well now all since I saw Jhope."

My face flushed with embarrassment when she said she's see us all shirtless. She's seen me shirtless.

"Oh no! Not you! I haven't seen you shirtless!!"

She obviously saw my face and knew I felt uncomfortable now that she has seen me shirtless.

"No it's cool. If I'd known I'd be more careful."

"Kookie I want you to be comfortable with me. Treat me like I'm V!"

"I'll try."

"Okay! You do realize when we have the comeback we are going to have to act just like you and V did in the past."

"I know. Sorry it's just I'm not so use to this."

"Are you nervous?!? Are you shy because I'm a girl?!" She laughed, "Jungkook before all this happened I was a Army going to your concerts with my Jungkook banner or going to your fan signings and fan meetings. I'm your fan you're my ultimate bias and yet all this time I've been able to keep calm and interact with you as if you were just my long time friend. Maybe we could continue to do that."

She's an Army. She's my fan. This beautiful girl (inside this alien) is my fan. How did I never notice this beautiful girl at any of our fan signings?

"You're my fan?" I asked still unable to belive it

"Yes." She smiles and nods

After that I was a still awkward around her. I stutter when I talk to her or when she'd casually touch me I'd start getting nervous. I wasn't use this. Being so close with a girl. It made me feel like I was walking on thin ice so I had to be careful on everything I did. Sometimes after practice when we all layer on the dance room floor Maria would use my arm as a pillow or sometimes my thigh. I tried to act normal but I couldn't! I wouldn't give it much thought when it was V but this is different this isn't V it's a girl in V's body.

Now we sat on the couch watching TV just the two of us. The others were fast asleep but Maria and me were watching TV while she had a midnight snack. She had the entire bucket of ice cream on her laps. I looked at her and saw she had ice cream on the corner of her lip.

"Hey you have some right here." I tap the left corner of my lip

"Oh." She wiped the right side

"No the other side" I chuckled

The wiped her left cheek but she missed it again. I shake my head and tap the left side of my lip again. She giggled and finally wiped it off.

Cute.

Wait what?!?! Cute?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?! Did I seriously just say that!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 1am and I was writing this as I lay on my couch and watch animal planet with my cat in my laps sleeping this my dear readers is the life haha >.<