Chapter 8: Going Crazy

Jungkook's POV

CUTE!?!?! I'm going crazy. I can't think straight. My mind is going crazy. I couldn't sleep at night and right now it isn't the best time for this. we have a week left till our showcase. I have no time to think about what this weird feeling is! Right now all that's important is dancing and singing. I can't forget our dances or my lyrics.

But my mind is going crazy! I'm going crazy! everything is crazy! Who did I call cute?!?! Was it Maria the one who's technically the one being cute shes the one acting cute. She was the one who did that. But it was V's body. It was V who had ice cream on their cheek. It was V's smile. V's laugh.

Who am I calling cute? Maria or V? Am I falling in love with Maria's personality? Or am I falling for V? the one who's being controlled by someone else but his body is the one doing all the cute things. Am I turning gay? Am I falling in love with V? Maybe because I've seen Maria's body I'm seeing her as she is. a beautiful cute funny dorky girl. But no. I'm seeing V. It was V who had ice cream on his cheek. It was V who giggled. V is the one who lays on my lap after practice. Not Maria.

V's POV

Jungkook was weird when he came to visit me. He didn't want to look at me. I thought he'd hug me or something but he didn't. I thought that was totally weird we are best friends. maybe because of the whole body switch he's not comfortable hugging girl me.

Well he's going to have to get use to that! because who knows how long I'll be like this!

No Ones POV

Everyone could tell Jungkook was uncomfortable with V. Everyone except Maria, she was kinda slow at noticing. But when they asked Jungkook he'd laugh and say they are crazy. They knew something was going on but they decided to let it go for now. What was more important was practice.

Maria's POV

Things have been getting better. I finally memorized all the dances and V's lyrics! I'm even getting along with all the members! I was starting to have fun being in the dorms. only once in a while when they strip in front of me that's when I run away. sure it's fangirl heaven but I cant fangirl about them being shirtless in front of then! If I did they'd either think V has gone gay or they'll know I'm not V.

Anyways we have one week left for practice I nervous! so so so nervous! the other are used to this so they aren't as nervous.

No One's POV

One month passed their music video 'Danger' was out and they had a successful showcase and their promotions were coming to an end. in this past month Jungkook hadn't thought about that weird feeling he had or who he called cute. Maria hasn't had the time talk to V or to hang out alone with Jungkook. the other members still were waiting for the right time to ask Jungkook what was going on between him and V. None of them had much free time during their Danger promotion time. their schedule was packed. But now their schedule started to clear. now the members had nothing to take their mind off the questions they all had.

Jungkook's POV

Just who did I call cute?! I had one month of having the luxury of not having to think of that question. but now i wasn't busy I had a lot of free time. but that was the only thing on my mind. who did I call cute?

Maria's POV

Jungkook is acting weird. he seems nervous around me. I told V but he told me to let him be. that now that we have free time he's finally dealing with the whole me and V switching bodies. so I did what V told me to do I let him be. so then I started getting close to J-Hope. He's funnier and nicer than I saw him on the shows.

No Ones POV

Rap Monster now though it was time. Their schedule was now clear they had plenty of free time. as the leader it's his job to make sure the members are all on good term. He felt as if his children were fighting and it was his job as the leader, even though he felt more like a dad at these situation.

He had noticed how Jungkook would avoid V's touch also how he would cut their conversations short. he had also noticed how sad V looked when Jungkook did all those things. so its time to step in and help them out. he found Jungkook hiding in his room.

"Jungkook we need to talk." I said as I sat next to him

"What is it hyung?"

"It's about V."

Panic struck Jungkook. Does he know about V, he asked himself in panic. Rap Monster saw how he panicked. so they really are fighting but for him to panic like that it was a big fight, he thought.

"What happened between you two?" he asked the maknea

"What do you mean?! nothing happened!"

"Jungkook I know you two are fighting just tell me."

Namjoon knew he had to stay calm and he did. but it wasn't so easy. all he really wanted to do was grab this two idiot and lock them up in a room so they can make up. But this didn't seem like their usual quarrel this was a fight, a big one. So he knew he had to approach this calmly and rationally.

"Hyung if I tell you, you promise not to judge or look at me any differently." his voice trembled

Rap Monster was taken aback by the question and his tone of voice. he started to panic by what was possibly bothering the two of them. so he nodded because well he would never look at kookie any differently.

"I think, I think! I think I like Taehyung."