Chapter 3: Not Used To This

Maria's POV

"are you going with us to practice? " Jin asked

I nod

"good!!! then get up we are leaving soon. " Suga ordered

I got out of bed and began to search for clothes to wear. I pulled on some black basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. I waited for everyone by the door. I was a bit scared to talk to them. every time one memeber would ask me something id avoid them by just shaking my head everytime.

It was a bit difficult to avoid kookie. I guess since we both were the maknaes it's was natural for us two to get along better. But now that I'm V I've been avoiding him. OMG! What if fangirls were right about Vkook and there I was messing it up for them and millions of fangirls. Aish I should ask V later.

~~FAST FORWARD~~

~~AFTER PRACTICE~~

I laid on the dance rooms floor. Boy was I tired! 2 hours of practice my legs hurt! I think I should go visit V now.

To:V

-hey alien imma go visit you.-

I stair at my phone waiting for a response.

"Alien? But you're the alien." The all too familliar voice said.

I couldn't move. Were we discovered? HAVE I BEEN DISCOVERED?!?! I summon up all my courage and look to my right, where Jung kook was sitting. I laughed nervously.

"Um.... um.... um" ugh think brain think what can I say?!? What do I say? Wait I got it!! "Its this girl we are really close and she got hurt recently so imma go visit her in the hospital. "

"Its that why you've been distant recently?" He asked

Wow! This gets me out of all that he pickles I'm in! "Yes sorry to worry you maknea!"

"You're gunna go visit her now?"

I nod

"I'll go with you too."

I froze. Oh poop! how was I going to get out of this one. would it be mean to turn him down he really truly does look worried for me/V. But I can't bring him to V he'll know I'm not V and V is in my body.

"Sorry Kookie but she's very shy. maybe next time. it's just I have to warn her I'm bringing a friend. I have to prepare her." Did I say too much? was it obvious I didn't want them to meet?

"Okay then. next time." he get up and continued dancing

I exhale. holy Jesus I'm saved! My phone vibrates. yes! V sent his response!

From: V

-okay hurry~V Oppa ❤~~-

Aish this boy! I don't know why but I'm blushing!

~~FAST FORWARD~~

I enter the room and see V sitting there watching TV.

"Hello V."

He looked my way and smiled, "Hi Maria."

We talked about his condition and how he's doing. As it turns out by next week he might be able to start walking.  Or at least try to walk.

"So V guess what."

"What? Did something happen?"

"I think Jung kook might come next time."

"What why?!"

"He was worried.  About me. Because I've been avoiding them. And he was asking me if I was okay. I didn't know what to say so I told him about you and that I was visiting you because we are friends." I explained

"Oh well that's okay then. But what if he recognizes me as V?"

I pause,  "that's right. So nevermind I wont bring him."

"Okay."

"Hey, V is there something going on with you and kookie? "

"What do you mean like we are fighting?"

"No like boyfriend and boyfriend." I fidget

"What?!? Me and Jung kook?!?"

I nod. He began to laugh. Tears were foaming on his eyes and he gripped his stomach.

"No way. No way. Never!"

"Okay."

At least I know im not messing up their boyfriend and boyfriend relationship.  But I am hurting their friendship.  Aish I have to talk to kookie.

"Well I'm leaving now. I'll try and talk to kookie, well all of bts so I don't harm your friendship."

"Thanks Maria! Good luck with J-hopes weirdness. But never be as weird as him always remain a level of weirdness under him. Got it?"

"Yes don't be as weird as J-hope. Got it. Okay later V."

I left the hospital and headed towards the dorms. Okay I think it would be a good idea to take him out to eat. So we can talk. I might be able to talk to him normally if it's only one person and not all of bts.

I pull my phone out and open the messages between V and Kookie.  Okay I'll invite him out.

To: Kookie

-Hey makneae let's go out to eat just us two.-

I was about to shove the phone in my pocket when it vibrates.  I check and see kookie has already responded.

From: Kookie

-sure! I'll meat you in our usual place!"

What? What usual spot? Aish no! I'll message him to wait for me at the dorms.

To: Kookie

-no wait for me at the dorms. I want to walk with you to our usual spot.-

I sent it and once again I received a response right away.

From: Kookie

- okay hyung!-

Good. I'm a bit scared to have one on one talk with Jung kook.  I'm still not used to this all I'm not use to being V. I'm not used to being in someone else's body. But no matter how hard it is I'm going to have to get used to this.  I have to be able to talk to bts like nothing like I'm V.  Like I belong here.  And I have to act like V in front of the fans. I have to learn their dances. Learn their songs completely.

It's a lot of pressure but I have to get used to this. I can't ruin V's career. I get out of the taxi and pay the man. I see Jung kook leaning on the wall. I take a deep breath and walk up to him. Okay here I go. Good luck Maria! FIGHTING!