Chapter 4: The Night Out

A/N: hey everyone I'm once again here apologizing for my lack of updating this story and responding to your comments. So yeah I'm sorry! Super duper sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria's POV

"Kookie~" I called out to him

His head turned towards me. A smile grew on his lips.

"V!" He called back

"Yah I'm starving! Let's hurry and go eat~"

Jung kook began to lead me towards the 'usual spot'. It was so quiet. I didn't know what to say. What if I said the wrong thing and he figures out I'm not really V. He needs to talk first. He needs to lead our conversation. But thankfully Jung kook broke this awkward silence.

"Jin hyung was angry with me when I said I was going out to eat." He laughed

"Jinjja wae?" Jin angry? Why?

"He cooked my favorite meal today. So he got angry when it was for nothing."

"Aw poor Jin it's okay we'll get him some meat from the restaurant." I have no idea how I knew meat was one of his favorite foods.

"Yeah! He'd like that."

We kept talking about the comeback and him giving me tips on how to dance to the song. Our comeback is in 2 weeks and I have finally learned all the songs we will be performing at the showcase. But I have been trying very hard to not make BTS look bad because I can't dance.

During this time I've been in V's body I haven't had the time to fangirl about being this close to my favorite kpop boy band in the world and being able to talk to my bias Jungkook.

We finally arrived at a barbecue restaurant. (A/N: omg have any of you had korean bbq? If you haven't omg it's so delicious!!! I was stuffing my face omg the best I want more~~) I was happy because I love meat! Any type of meat is amazing! Jungkook and me didn't really talk. And I was glad for that! I'm still not ready to talk. When we left the restaurant it was awkward.

"V hyung, is your friend who's in the hospital the only reason you've been so distant? Or is there something else?"

"I'm sorry Kookie I'm just nervous about the showcase and my friend she'll be fine so im not so worried about her anymore."

"Well that's good. You'll do great at the showcase. Don't worry about it. And I hope you can start interacting with us again."

"Aw Kookie have you missed talking to me." Without thinking I wrapped my arm around his neck and brought it down and began ruffling his hair.

"Yah! Stop~" he freed himself, "you know what go back to being antisocial! I like you quiet and calm." He walked ahead of me

Why is he so damn adorable? I run up to him and smack the back of his head.

"Aigoo look at this maknea! First you miss me and now you want me to stop talking."

"Shut up." He pouts

I pinch his cheeks, "Aigoo why are you so cute?!"

"Born with it." He says posing with his index finger on his cheeks

I start laughing so hard and so much my sides started to hurt. Talking to Jungkook was so easy. I was being myself around him. I never thought I could talk to my bias this way. I'm glad V pushed me to talk to him. Because now I don't feel so alone.

Before we entered the dorms I hugged him. I'm so grateful for Jungkook. He's helped me so much! We've only talked for a couple of hours but I feel like I have a friend now. I now have someone I can talk to and be comfortable with. Not 100% because well I can't be like 'hey! I'm not really V!'. but I'm not completely alone.

"I'm so glad we are friends!" I said hugging him tighter

"Me too." He hugs back

The moment and our hug was broken soon

"Ooohh~!"  We herd a crowd of people say

We turn to see the rest of BTS. They all had creepy pervy smiles on their lips.

"What going on here?" Jhope asked still smiling like a creep

"Yah what are you doing to the maknea?" Suga asked pulling Jungkook away from me

"Yah! Why am I the bad one?"

"Kookie what was that alien telling you?" Jin asked Jungkook

"I don't even know he was seeking his alien language." He said innocently 

"Yah yah! Liar!" I tried to defend myself

"V why are you showing these bad things to Kookie? Our innocent maknea?" Rap Monster asked fighting his smile for showing

"You guys are all jelousey because I steal all your fans" I cupped my own cheeks.

They all frown

"That's it you're sleeping outside." Jimin said as they all walked away

"Forever!" Jhope whispered loudly so everyone could hear 

"Yah! No I want my bed~~" I pouted but an evil smirk replaced when I realized what I had in my hands, "Well I was planning on sharing this with you but with that attitude I don't thinks." I dangled the bag in my hands

"V~" Jhope was the first to come, "You know how you're my favorite, right?"

They all followed except jungkook. They all hugged me and led me towards the house yelling at me how much they like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I'd like to thank someone sepcially! EbtesamAlarifi! Thanks for your comments! They really mean a lot to me! Votes and comments always make me so happy. They make my day! No not my day they make my whole year! I'm not even joking! Everytime I have a new vote or comment I start screaming running around my house and mom usually has to scream at me to calm me down hehe  •////• So thanks for your votes and comments! Thanks to everyone who comments and votes! Those keep me going~ they inspire me to keep writing~

♡♡♡♡♡

Vote. Commemt. Stay Cool