nonexistent hex

Wilbur gazed up at the demon from his place on the floor with a harsh blush dusting his semi-starstruck expression, almost as if he was caught in a trance by the demon's reappearance. He clutched his injured hand to his chest as Schlatt glared down at him in a delightfully degrading way "hello again Wilbur Soot" he greeted, startling the man. He never told him his name how would he know? oh, right he's a deity he probably knows a lot about Wilbur.

Wilbur almost opened his mouth to greet him in return but he quickly shut his mouth. "Don't speak out of turn" he reminded himself as he watched Schlatt take a step towards. The demon lowered himself to the other man's level then he placed a hand on Wilbur's hip. A pleasant shiver ran through his body at the action.

Schlatt didn't hesitate to drag his fingers up along Wilbur's spine causing him to shiver yet again "you missed me, I assume? Oh, that's so adorable...you mortals and your irrational attachments are just so cute" Schlatt cooed directly into Wilbur's ear as he began to tangle his fingers in Wilbur's hair causing his blush to get more intense but to the demon's surprise, he shook his head in response to his assumption. Jschlatt paused before taking his hands away from him "what do you mean?" He prompted Wilbur so he explained himself (rather poorly but an attempt was made)

"I didn't miss you I just...I want you to remove your hex!...um- please" Wilbur said. He had never felt so borderline obsessed with anyone before, so delighted with the idea of being mistreated by them and them alone, the want to submit completely to them so he decided Schlatt must've done something to him without him realizing.

Schlatt tilted his head slightly in genuine confusion after hearing his words "my what?" "...I can't stop thinking about you, this must be some sort of hex right?" Schlatt took in his words before letting an amused smile play at his lips "Nope" he denied nonchalantly "I mean, it would be funny to make you think about me all the time but it would get old quickly don't you think?"

Wilbur froze on the spot. so all of this wasn't a hex? He was developing feelings for an unholy being?...oh primes, that wasn't good...he needed it to stop immediately but he didn't know how to make it happen. Damn his heart for choosing such a despicable being to give his affection towards!

Jschlatt then stood up and returned to the summoning circle, his faintly amused expression gone like it had never been there in the first place and replaced with minor disappointment "Well then if all you wanted was for me to remove some nonexistent hex then I should return-"  "wait!" Wilbur yelled in a moment of pure desperation before he could stop himself. He immediately felt regret radiate through his entire body as Jschlatt turned towards him, scarlet eyes boring holes right into Wilbur's very soul. It was terrifying and incredibly attractive at the same time.

He shrunk down a bit as the demon began taking steps forwards again "did you just fucking interrupt me? Have you forgotten your place, Wilbur?" The way he said Wilbur's name made his blush get embarrassingly visible, almost turning his entire face red. Jschlatt shook his head slowly "how disappointing...I think you need to be punished...lucky for you I'm feeling nice today so I'll let you keep your life"

Relief flashed on Wilbur's expression knowing that he would get to live another day but that still left one question unanswered "Then...w...what are you going to do with me?" He asked timidly. It could be anything. He could be forced to cut himself and rub salt on the wounds, he could be choked until the brink of death over and over, his tongue could be yanked out of his mouth...the uncertainty was horrifying and Schlatt's smirk definitely wasn't relaxing his nerves. The ram hybrid didn't answer he simply crouched down to Wilbur's level and leaned forwards but instead of viciously biting him and tearing him to pieces like Wilbur expected he pulled him into a deep kiss.

{Smut begins here!}

Almost immediately the ache in his heart dissipated, content for the moment as Wilbur wrapped his arms around Schlatt's waist on instinct. He felt his mind cloud as he pulled schlatt closer and deepened the kiss further. He couldn't get enough of him. This was what Wilbur craved.