dinner with a demon

Wilbur kept his eyes covered as requested while Schlatt did....whatever he was doing. He said it was some sort of surprise but Wilbur didn't know if he should be excited or afraid of whatever the supposed surprise was. A few more moments of vocal testing and throat clearing passed before Schlatt finally permitted him to open his eyes.

What he was greeted with stunned him to say the very least.

Schlatt was dressed in a puffy blue sweater and leggings with what appeared to be ram horns printed on his hip. He wore a pure white mask to cover his unnaturally sharp teeth but all the other animalistic features were gone altogether however what surprised him the most were his eyes. One eye was a deep brown and the other remained the enchanting scarlet Wilbur had grown used to.

He looked....rather sweet in Wilbur's opinion. He definitely wouldn't have suspected that he was a demon in disguise if he didn't already know better.

"Damn this is nostalgic. I haven't worn this baby in a while" Schlatt said as he played with his sweater, voice unnaturally clear for being covered with a mask "you've worn this before?" "yeah I used to fuck around up here for kicks but I eventually got sick of it...how does it look?" He asked as he struck a few poses to show off the disguise "Well you definitely look human" "I know that but do I still look hot?" Wilbur's face flushed slightly before he answered with "um...I guess?"

Schlatt's face fell slightly causing a pang of sadness to flow through Wilbur's heart. He expected him to get slightly irritated at worst, he didn't think we would get genuinely upset. Wilbur quickly modified his answer "I meant, of course you do! I honestly think you'd look attractive no matter what" Jschlatt perked up slightly before letting out a huff and crossing his arms, pretending to act aloof "whatever...."

Another loud bang

"Wilbuuur please come out" Tommy whined again as he leaned against the door "or at least finish dinner!"

"Oh uh, I -... I'LL BE OUT IN A MOMENT" he called out to Tommy before motioning for Schlatt to leave through the window "knock on the door once you get out there and I'll answer it for you" schlatt didn't understand why he had to do that but he decided to entertain his idea, Wilbur did know more about the overworld than he did after all.

-----

Wilbur was finishing dinner as Tommy begged of him to do when suddenly a firm knock on the door caught his attention. He had a feeling he knew who it was but before he could even think about putting down the utensil he was using Techno made his way down the hallway, saying "I got it" "w-wait I'll get-" he couldn't finish his sentence before the door was opened revealing Schlatt standing there as expected.

"Who're you supposed to be?" Techno inquired as he leaned forwards a bit in an attempt to recognize something about him. Wilbur quickly answered his question "oh this is my new friend, Jschlatt, he isn't going to be in the village for very long so I decided to invite him over" Wilbur said as he wrapped an arm around Schlatt's shoulders.

Schlatt greeted him with a simple "hey"

Techno eyed him up and down before his eyes narrowed "Hullo..." he said in a completely monotone voice.

Suddenly schlatt perked up as footsteps quickly approached the front door "HELLO!?" Tommy greeted in a fake deep and intense tone as he poked his head out of the doorway. Schlatt smiled at him and bent down a bit to greet him face to face "oh hey, nice to meet you" he said in a much friendlier tone than the one he used with Techno "you too, big man!"

Techno glared at him, expression as cool as ice while Tommy beamed "...um...why don't you come inside? You're just in time for dinner" Wilbur invited awkwardly as he pushed past his brothers and lead Schlatt inside of their house "dinner?" The demon in disguise asked. For a moment Wilbur was perplexed by his confusion of the topic before he leaned in to whisper "have you...eaten anything before?" Schlatt shook his head "...no? I don't need to eat" "well there's a first time for everything I guess...I think you'll like it"