~24~

(A/N: Sorry for shitty schedule. As it turns out, I have a story due for an entrance thing for school in 23 days as well as a poem (love that for me). I have been putting schoolwork way behind while working on mental health. Im sorry to announce that I might not post this month *sobs* I really wish I could but this month I really gotta catch up on things and shit. So, I'll post two posts this week before I leave! Apologies again >.<

[UNEDITED]
For any errors please correct them in the comments.

Weeks passed by quite fast. And suddenly, when Izuku was too busy with Hero work or interviews or even in UA High School giving advice to the younger, Shoto found himself hanging out with Miku. Either talking on the phone, walking to the grocery store, anything really. He found himself slowly caring for her like a sibling he never had.

So as the sun set slowly---waving the sky goodbye and kissing the sea hello---it wasn't to Miku's surprise when Shoto asked if they could talk about something 'important'.

They sat down on a bench, the cicadas slowly making their way out as days got warmer. With their grocery bags on the ground Shot fumbled with his words, unsure of where to start.

He looked like a child; one who was scared to express his feelings and who shyed away in the moment of spotlight.

"What did you wanna talk about? Take your time! I know it can be hard to express yourself sometimes." Miku was an understandable person, sometimes too kind for her own good. Considering the fact she was a therapist, it wasn't much of a surprise for Shoto to feel as comfortable as sharing his thoughts with her.

After all, that's what friends are for...right?

"Thank you," Shoto paused, clearing his throat. "Well, I was wondering if you could help me out with something..."

Miku nodded slowly, taking her time with her words. "Of course I could help, we're friends after all. Now, what is it that I can help with you with?"

That's the thing. It wasn't you're average favor. No, he wasn't going to ask for a loan of money. No, he wasn't going to ask her out on a date. No, he wasn't going to ask her to help him as he struggled mentally. It was far more than that.

"It's about Izuku..."

Much more than that.

"Yeah? I'm listening."

"You know, I love him very much. Sometimes however, his job as the Symbol of Peace distracts him so much to the point we can't do anything together. He's always- well- leaving me."

Miku's eyes softened, her gaze giving Shoto a form of comfort. She sat in silence waiting for him to finish.

He took a deep breath and suddenly, the look in his eyes wasn't the same as before.

"Help me kill the Symbol of Peace."

The cicadas surprisingly grew louder though it was not summer yet. The sun felt hotter but Miku swore her blood was freezing. Time seemed to stop, leaving the groceries on the ground and Miku paralyzed in Shoto's words.

"W-what?"

"You heard what I said, Miku. Help me destroy the Symbol of Peace. Help me have Izuku all to myself."

Miku stood up from the bench, her breath hitching as she stepped back step by step. "What are you saying?" She didn't know who the man sitting on the bench was, for she knew that that wasn't the man who saved her that day.