Discontinued

Hello! I am so sorry for leaving you guys (by you guys I mean three readers—5 max). Due to personal reasons I will not be continuing this fanfiction. Although it has been nothing but an amazing journey writing this, I can no longer continue it. I love this book so much and words can't begin to describe how attached I've become with my storyline. However, after the small hiatus I took I only felt forced to continue writing for you all and not because I sincerely wanted to. I've also recognized that only three to five people read this so it wouldn't be much of an affect to keep pushing. I write for myself and both you and I know I've said that since the very beginning. This story had helped me through so much—much more than you can imagine. I love it so much and I thank you so much and I'll miss both you and this and UGH. THANK YOU. SO SO SO MUCH FOR STICKING ALONG.

I AM MUCH MORE ACTIVE ON TIKTOK SO FOLLOW ME THERE!

Tiktok: Mizukel

NEW SHORT STORY! WlW/SHORT STORY:
"Puzzles." By Mizukel

Words can't describe how grateful I am for all of you guys and for this story I've set along. Who knows, maybe I will be back. There are no promises though so don't take my word for it.

Love you all <3