Chapter 3

Author's Note: I do not own TVD's, TO's, or Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are used throughout this entire story that you might recognize as they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plots, Original Ideas, or OC belong to me.

Trigger Warning: This chapter contain Sexual Assault, so I advise if you are easily triggered then please do not read this chapter unless at your own risk. You were warned!

{Four Years Later; 993 A.D.}

Four years have gone by and things were readily changing for the village but most importantly the Mikaelson family.

Klaudia had grown a lot more than ever and was turning into a beautiful teenage girl. Her auburn hair had become a light dark shade in its color tone and freckles vanished. She had grown to a height at 5'3" and was starting to change such as her body in particular. Her dark auburn hair was kept in a lengthy side-braid draped over her left shoulder much like before. Her bright blue eyes were full of radiance and she developed full lips. Her body was becoming curvy and bosom forming, which drew in the attention of the village girls of seeing the female Mikaelson who had a member between her legs differently.

At least that was good of having girls swoon over her.

{Author's Note: Imagine these as Klaudia's clothes without the shoulder pads and skull designs ⤵️}

Klaudia wore a blue sleeveless shirt, same brown leather cuffs around her wrist, a brown skirt with a belt decorated around her waist, dark blue leggings, and dark brown boots

Klaudia wore a blue sleeveless shirt, same brown leather cuffs around her wrist, a brown skirt with a belt decorated around her waist, dark blue leggings, and dark brown boots. Her brothers and sister found her look fitting and Klaudia couldn't agree more.

Klaudia walked around the village, noticing a lot of people were storing food in some carriage and others towing animals

As they should.

Making sure to arrive in secrecy without being noticed, she knocks on Ayana's residence. Ayana opened the door and was delighted to see the oldest daughter of Mikael and Esther at her front door. "If it isn't my favorite student. Come by to accompany me over some tea."