What Is Wrong With Connor

Another person missing...

You were waiting with others employees in the hall because you were one of the last people that say him yesterday at work. You stand there patiently listening to your colleagues gossiping about what they thing is going on and watching the police do their work.

"This can't be right! It's third missing person already! I thought the first two just faked it and run together or something.." You heard as the doors opened again with the main detective and two other men. One of them immediately stops to look around which tells you that he must be an android. Most of them do that.

"They went missing in two weeks time lag. I doubt that they run away together. They barely knew each other." You comment and look back at the new comers.

The android keeps his eyes on you making you nervous. Even though you did nothing wrong him scanning you makes you feel quilty.

Your colleagues continue to chat about how one could never know. The android decides to join the two he came with. It seemed as if he ignored their conversation the whole time.

"Detective Brown? I think we should interrogate colleagues first." He looks at you again making you turn your head away. So much for looking like you have nothing to hide.

His voice surprised you thought. It was much friendlier and smoother that you thought it would be.

"I thought we gonna inspect his office first." An old man next to him looked at him.

"We already questioned them all. However, an RK800 might be able to spot something we've missed." The detective was suddenly in the good mood. The exact opposite of the way that he's been this morning when you've met him.

"Yes, I think we have to talk with them separately. It's very important." An RK800 states as he avoids suspicious look of the old man.

"Don't know'bout that" Hank scratches his head but the detective agree happily and one of his subordinates inform you that you can't go back working just yet.

Amazing. Just amazing. Imagining the amount of work waiting for you with this week's deadline pops out in your head.

Suddenly none of your colleagues are speaking as you all are sitting again in deputy's anteroom waiting quietly for your turn. Whoever come out of the deputy's office haven't even looked at the others and just hurried back to their work.

You understand them considering your own deadlines again and before you realized it's your turn.

You enter the office and sits across the table where the android fixing his tie and the grumpy old man are sitting. He may look bothered but sounds surprisingly nice when he ask you questions.

"Name and job description?" He ask and you answer him. You pay attention to the one who ask you and maintain eye contact that from time to time switch to the second one.

Hank is deep down pleased because a lot of people either refuse to acknowledge Connor or are fascinated and gets distracted by the police android, just like Jack.

"Can you recall the last time you've seen Mr. Noider?" Each of them ask you questions and after some time you begin to notice a slightly blueish color on the android face. His LED yellow.

How could you missed it. Is it the lighting or you just never noticed that the androids have that?

Your mind begging to wonder but some sound interrupt it. It sounds like switch. The older investigator must heard it too because he looks curiously at his partner. The lieutenant seems amused by something.

"Miss l/n, can you think of any connections between the missing employees that might help us?" Connor keeps asking unaware about this whole situation. It was so funny but you managed to control yourself.

"No, no. We are all working individually and as far as I know they haven't really talked or known each other." You tried to keep your answers short and straightforward. Soon they run out of questions and let you go.

As you walk out of the office Hank cross his arms, not looking at Connor.

"I swear at first I thought she was one of you.." He starts but his partner didn't react. "She's a beautiful girl."

"Indeed. She's very beautiful." He states calmly but

"Ha! That's why your cooling system turned on during her interrogation!?" Hank slams his hands at the table. Every normal person would be startled by the sudden noise but Connor stays collected.

"I will mention during my monthly check ups it might be broken." He refused to face his partner and tried to sound as calm and normal as possible.

"Bullsh*ts! I've never seen you turning blue. For God's sake I didn't even know you cans can actually do that. Always thought it was a movie tricks." He mocked him some more. Since it was the first time Connor show some strange reactions towards another person, a woman!, Hank wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

"I wil mention this during my check up as well. Now, can we continue the interrogations?" Still acting like nothing is happening he tried to cover this new feelings inside him. He was still very new to the feelings but Hank tried to teach him and this was the one how you feel when you stand in front of the people ass naked. Connor later learned it means being shy. He feels shy.