Friend's Advice

The alarm clock goes off and Connor watches you as you continue sleeping. He place his hand on your face gently moving away all the messy hairs to wake you up.

You go to the bathroom meanwhile Connor feed the cats. It was Friday so you were hyping yourself up to wake up. Your only motivation is the sleep you're gonna get tomorrow.

You can hear Lilly flirting with Connor in the kitchen. She was never a morning person, however, since Connor is here, she's always in the good mood around him.

It's been a few days you and Connor kissed. None of you brought that topic up. It's not like you act as nothing happened but more like you don't make a big deal out of it.

"You are not in the mood for your morning coffee today, y/n?" Connor head pops out of the door.

"Oh, right. I will make iced coffee after I finish here." You said and continued to apply your mascara.

"Don't bother I got it, y/n." He does as he says. He loves making you coffee. When he is useful to you and can gives you something he feels like-like a real man would feel, in his opinion.

Connor loves this slow mornings. It is not what he was used to. All he did was changing clothes if they were dirty or showering if he was. Whenever his sleeping mode went off he was ready to go. There is no need for getting ready, brushing hair or teeth, having breakfast or coffee nor he ever need to feed some pets. Having a company and helping managing the hause hold is welcomed change for him.

"There is your iced espresso. The way you like it." Connor smiles but stop in the middle of his walk, his LED turning yellow. He blinks two times and then gave you your drink. "Gabi just send us a message. She ask if we want to hangout with them today after work." He informed you before you could see the message on your phone.

"Oh, wow... What do you think? Do you want to go?" You had no idea how much this question meant to him.

Connor is very serious when it comes to what he wants. Being able to decide what he truly wants means he is not just a machine anymore. He is his very own person. A deviant.

He thinks about it, his yellow LED working extra hard. He even sits on the corner of your bed because of it.
"Yes, I would like to go. Joshua will be there and I could use some advice from him."

"Advice?" You eye him suspiciously.

Connor's LED switches back to blue and he gives you warm smile.

"It's just some androids - deviants stuff. Don't worry about it." Connor assures you and you both shout bye to Lilly as she was leaving for work earlier.

You can't help but think about how much she flirts with him again. Even though she is your best friend she does not know about your crush on Connor. Since he is part of your daily life and constantly with you two you didn't really have time to talk with Lilly about him.

Connor act indifferent while she flirts and it's actually kinda cute and hilarious how innocent and clueless he is but it makes you wonder...

Does he really not know?
Is he acting like this with other people too?
How would he act if you tried it?
After all you were the one he kissed. At least that what you thought.
Or were there other woman too?
He is way to good for it to be his first kiss.

But you couldn't ask him about that because.. Well, he never brought up the kiss or any topic that can lead to that conversation.

"I will have some thirium before we go. Get ready, y/n." Connor walks out the room leaving you privacy.

-----

"Where are they going?" Gabi watches Connor leaving with Joshua away. It's just three of you there now in the kitchen. You Gabi and Lucy preparing some snack for everyone.