What Is This All About?

Connor watches Dylan. It was so obvious for everyone who noticed Dylan staring at you like that knew he likes you.

You were siting between Andrew and Lucy, chatting with them. Andrew always was your team mate for years. You two won every single game if you played together and was known as unbeatable duo.

Lucy knew your relationship with Andrew was clearly platonic. You even help them get together and encouraged their relationship in the first place.

Being the mother-like friend she is, Lucy went for refills and accidentally let Dylan the opportunity to join you.

"Hi, y/n, we haven't talked the whole night." Dylan says, patting your tight as he sits next to you.

Andrew notices that but doesn't say anything. He just focus on Jay and rest of yours friends but you know he will ask about it later.

"That's because we played games the whole time, Dylan." You make him laugh.

You look for Connor only to find him already stare at you two. Maybe it was because he was partly in shadow but his eyes was so dark and pierce it made you shiver.

You couldn't see his LED but Joshua could. He turned to Connor as soon as he saw Dylan coming to you.

"Calm down, Connor. You don't want to bring too much attention to you, do you?" Joshua himself learned this the hard way with Gabi so he was now able to help his fellow android friend.

"I-I will calm down. Thank you, Joshua." Connor gives him a quick look before he returns to you. "I just can't believe that she considered Dylan  as a good choice for her. How could she want to show him her naked figure and let him invide her? Him?!"

He almost became angry but Joshua put his arm around Connor's shoulders to bring him back to his senses.

"I know exactly how you feel, Conny. Let's go join them and the others." Joshua drag him to the table where they sit across you.

You and Connor exchange a look. Something isn't right, you can tell by the way he stare.

--

"Only soft drinks tonight, y/n?" Dylan notices as Lucy refills your glass and the she goes sit next to Andrew like the biggest traitor.

"I have to be at work early tomorrow so... Yeah, we gonna leave soon, right, Connor?" There is no need to raise your voice to ask him that. You have no doubt he was listening the entire conversation.

"But tommorow's Saturday-"
"Whenever you're ready, y/n." Connor smiles at you lightly and gives a firm look to Dylan.

"Let's play another game."  You all hear Gabi shout out loud, bringing everyone's attention to her.

-----

Lilly visits her parents this weekend. Even though you knew about it the apartment felt a little empty without her. She left you her cat here though for you to take care of it.

While waiting for Connor you fill the bowl for both cats and pet yours.

Connor rarely takes a shower, only when he came back from any visit. He usually showers after investigations or crimes scenes and changes his clothes before he picks you up from work.

You brush your still partly wet hair in front of the mirror when he comes into the room. The reflection of him that you see in the mirror makes you blush.

"Ou, sorry. I'll give you some privacy." You try to sprint out of the room but the bare-chested android stops you.

"Stay, y/n. It's fine. I don't mind you seeing my naked body." If that's what you want, he thinks for himself. He exposes his chest so you can take even better look.