Jealousy

Living with Connor is better that it though it would be. He often prepares your coffee in the morning the way you like it and also helps you feeding the cats so you have more time to get ready. He drives you to work and picks you up everyday.

Connor told you to sticks to your usual routine. If you meet up with someone or go shopping he always tag in.

Normally you would be anxious about the lack of privacy but since you have a little crush on this cute Android you don't mind being with him most of your time.

He's weird sometimes or does say some strange things and catch you off guard but that innocence only makes him more adorable.

----

You see Connor flipping coin in his hands. He always does this when he waits for you or need to think. His LED was not yellow which means he's just waiting.

"Oh, how I envy you Connor! I would totally go for him!" Your work mate joins you. "They're the best if you know what I'm talking about. It's all about your pleasure... Does he have a lover? You should set us up!" She always says what's on her mind. You stop at the last sentence.

"What did you just say?" It was a good idea to stay as far from Connor as possible.

"You know they're mostly submissive but Connor seems to be dominant one. They're really rare!" She shares her impressions. "Besides, dating an android is trendy."

"Hello, Cindy." Familiar voice makes you jump. Connor puts his hand on you back gently. "Hello, y/n."

"Oh hi, Connor." We greet him both of us using different tone. Her was very seductive. "Sorry for keeping you waiting. We were chatting about something."

"I know, Cindy. I'm a police android. Congratulations on your dating." Connor says to her before he turns to you. "We should go, y/n, or you will be late for the party. You need time to get ready."

Connor takes you the car and drives you home. You both are unusually quiet. However, his blue LED ensures you that he's calm.

"Why did you say that you are police android?" You could help it and asked him. Everyone knows that there was no reason to mention it again. You never heard him repeat it to anybody.

"My senses are advanced because of that." He eyes you up and down with a smirk. Don't you understand it means that he heard the whole conversation? Connor notices the blush building in your cheeks.

"Oh-ok.. So, uhm.. You came early today. How's the case going?" you change the subject. His LED switch yellow for a moment but he smiles lightly.

----

You held the party in you apartment in the end. Connor already knew you friends personally so he had no problem to blend in during the night. It was a small party. You played some games and got drunk.

Shortly after midnight everyone started leaving because it was working day. Almost everyone left and you were alone with one of your friend, Dylan.

You were both drunk and things got out of control. You started kissing which you didn't mind because he was actually quite handsome.

"I thought you were leaving." You reminded him between the kisses.

"I'm not in a hurry. I can stay longer if you want." He smiles at you sweetly and so do you.

You kiss again and he gently place his hand on your tight moving up slowly.

Right before something more can happen a sharp voice interrupts you.

"You ride is here, Dylan." Connor stands at the door. You quickly pulled away from each other and looked at Connor. His face shows no emotion but his tone was harsh and his LED quickly flicking from blue to yellow.