New Mission

Jack listens to everything Connor has to say after he investigate missing people's offices. He was impressed. From no connection Connor made up to five possibilities of what the victims have in common and the reasons why they were kidnapped.

"I think it would be in our best interest to make sure that others employees were safe during the time they are not at work. The security here is one of the highest." They slowly walk back to the hall where he saw you for the first time. He scan the area in case you were there.

"We can arrange home offices." Deputy was ready to adapt to the suggestions. Detective Brown just nod happily.

"I wouldn't do that. All of your employees went missing during the time they were off work. As my partner mentioned - This is the most secured place." Hank reminded him and they all stops.

"What are you suggesting then?" the deputy turned at them and Connor takes the lead.

"I recommend you to get each of your employees a bodyguard. Ideally an android because they are more reliable and resistant than humans." He tries his best to ignore Hank's sudden couch.

"And where should I get them? No androids would risk their life's to protects people they don't know. They're alive and have their law that forbids to program them that way anymore." Something tells Hanks that the deputy already thought about that.

"He's right, Connor. Even policie does not have that many androids. They're afraid to hire them unless they're your prototype or higher." Detective Brown doubt Connor for the first time. Connor search them both with his scanning eyes.

"I might have a solution to this problem." He closes his eyes and stepping away from them for 3 minutes.

Jack began to worry about him shutting down but Hank assured him that this is normal. Scarry but normal. Good think about it is that Hank taught him to close his eyes while doing that because seeing him just standing motionless for a while with his eyes wide open terrified him enough.

"Done. I hired six androids for no cost to watch over the employees we have questioned today. Please let them know about the situation and make sure they wait for their androids before they go home." Connor came back to them and as he told them the informations two men infornt od him were enthusiastic.

"I just send you an email with all the details about the androids and I already assigned them to each of your employees. I suggest you to go check it and inform your employees about their own android now." Deputy thanked him and run of with the detective Brown.

Connor hoped that detective would stay and listen to him some more so he don't have to face his partner at the moment because Hank was already standing there with an unusual amused face.

"Good job, Connor. How did you get those androids so quickly?" He acted clueless and tap his chin.

"I.. I asked Marcus and explained him the situation.. " He hesitantly look at Hank.

"And only six androids for 7 people? Or the endangered androids will have no protection, no bodyguards?" Hank asked seriously but Connor could see the corner of his lips that was slipping up.

"No. I- I promised Markus that I will also participate." That made Hank show his rare smile.

"Oh, and that someone you would be protecting happens to be y/n l/n?" He laughed. "Is that the blue face again?" He mocked him some more.

"Do not worry, Hank. My job won't be influenced by this task. I will be able to investige during my official working hours." This statement made Hank burst into tears even more. Connors for once looked upset upon his reaction.

"Dear God, kid, you can be f*cking hilarious sometimes you know that." Hank pat his back and lead him to his car.