SUNDAY

Sunday afternoon Bill was sitting outside thinking about what it would be like going back to host tomorrow. With all the new cast members, he was only familiar with a few of them. Whatever, he thought, it will be nice to meet the newcomers and see people like Taran, Bobby, Kate, Cecily, Aidy and Kenan.
But no, he knew what he needed to successfully return and that was Kristen. He took out his phone and called her.
"Bill!"
"Hey kristen, how are you?" He said nervously.
"Great, what's up?" She sounded happy. Good. This was good.
"Hey...um I wanted to ask you something...." Bill took a deep breath. " do you wanna come back with me tomorrow? You know to snl? I get it completely if you can't I really do, geez I mean sorry it's really selfish of me to even-"
"Bill I would love to!" Kristen exclaimed.
"Really!?"
"Yes!!!" She laughed. Bill loved that laugh.
"Thank you...thank you so much. You know I could not have done this without you." He said sincerely.
"As with anything." Kristen joked. "Alright, we'll I guess I'll see you tomorrow! Love you!"
"I love you too." Bill ended the call and smiled. She was coming back with him! He was so happy. He couldn't wait go see how the week was going to turn out.