TUESDAY

Bill and Kristen got there at around 3:30. Bill had to go do the promos leaving Kristen wondering. She took a deep breath and walked through the halls. For a brief moment she thought about going to Maya's office to laugh with her and Amy and talk about anything and everything.
But then she remembered it wasn't like that anymore; amy and maya weren't there. But Maya's office was. So that is where she went. Kate, aidy, vanessa, and Cecily were spread out all over the room. She knew Kate and Vanessa from when she was a cast member, and Aidy and Cecily from when she came back to host, so she felt pretty comfortable.
"Hey guys," kristen smiled.
"Hey Kristen!!" Vanessa walked over and hugged her. Kristen sat down on a beanbag chair leveled with all the other girls.
"So I've been hearing about some backstage hookups." She raised an eyebrow,smiling. Everybody looked at Vanessa, then Cecily.
"Do tell!!!" Kristen exclaimed.
"Vanessa and Cecily have been messing around!!" Aidy grinned. Vanessa went to defend her self but she backed down.
"VANESSA!" Kristen cried. "You're like a baby five year old!"
"BECK AND VANESSASAA!" Kate bellowed loudly. Everybody laughed out loud. Kristen raised her eyebrows in shock.
"Seriously!?"
"Yeah...I mean....we've been together for a while now..." Vanessa admited.
"Awww!" Kristen exclaimed. She saw them in last seasons sketches and thought they were cute. Aidy rolled her eyes at the fact that there's 5 grown women giggling over boys. "Now Cecily, I've heard some things about you and colin."
"Heard some things? Have you seen weekend update season thirty nine?" Vanessa cried, laughing. Cecilys face flushed red.
"True!" Aidy laughed. Kristen nodded.
"All you girls are growing up." She swooned. "What about aidy and kate?"
"Kate's got all the boys wrapped around her little finger." Cecily declared. Kate shrugged reluctantly and looked sadly at aidy. Kristen saw her look at her but she kept her mouth shut, that would be something not to bring up.
"And I'm still with Connor." Aidy smiled happily.
"I'm glad you guys are happy." Kristen smiled sincerely.
"What about you!?" Aidy asked.
"Yeah!" Cecily grinned. Kristen bit her lip. She wanted to tell them, more then anything.
What was holding her back? They're all she's got, their her family.
"Are you kidding? She's so obviously in love with Bill!" Vanessa said. Kristen nodded nervously.
"Duh." Kate shrugged taking a bite of a snickers. Kristen became more and more nervous.
"How is it so obvious?" She asked barely above a whisper. Did Bill know.
"Don't worry, he's obvious about it too-" Vanessa began.
"He doesn't love me!" Kristen declared firmly. All the girls looked at each other.
"That comment Taran and Bobby made yesterday at the pitch meeting...for real kris. Everyone knows." Kate said. Kristen creased her eyebrows.
"Maybe you should tell him!" Aidy suggested. Kristen shook her head.
"It would be useless..." She sighed.
"Are you guys gonna take naps on writing night like you used to??" Vanessa asked excitedly. Kristen chuckled lightly. Almost every Tuesday night her and bill would hang out in bills office; write a little, mostly talk and take naps on the floor together.
"Kate!!!!" Taran rushed in,smiling. "I got you a latte!"
"It is my time of the month." Kate grinned, getting up and accepting the coffee, giving him a quick hug. Aidy and Vanessa looked at each other.
Kristen just looked at them sadly. The way she thought of it was here was Kate wanting love more than anything, and Taran actually loving her more than anything. And she couldn't love him how he wanted her to.
And she loved bill more than anything and he was perfectly capable of loving her, but chose not to. What a cruel world.
"Kristen!" Bill came into the room and broke her trance.
"Bill, what's up?" Kristen said.
"Lorne wants to talk to us about something." He said, helping her up.
"Okay!" She said smiling. Aidy and Cecily waved goodbye seductively before they walked down to Lorne's office.