Home

Title: Home

Genre: I don't fucking know

Word count: 1,152

Some parts may divert from canon, don't get mad, it's for the flair

"Hey BigB." The arrow soared out of Scott's bow, nailing BigB between the eyes. Joel and Impulse burst out laughing as BigB crumpled to the ground, the green light in his eyes fading. Scott smirked, kicking one of Joel's dogs out of the way as he strode down the stairs, stepping past the half-built trap, and grabbing BigB's ender pearls and golden apples. BigB must have set his spawn in the fortress, Scott mused, hearing Joel and Impulse jeering at BigB as he pushed past them and stalked down the stairs to reclaim his remaining gear.

 They left BigB to adjust to his Yellow life, meeting up with the rest of their alliance. Scott found himself hundreds of feet above Dogwarts, watching with Grian and Scar as Joel and his dogs hunted Ren and Martyn. The two began to argue about whether or not they should drop TNT on Joel and his hounds and take him out before he became a threat to them, but Scott convinced them to wait until Dogwarts fell, then swiftly left the floating fortress in case they decided to eliminate him for that intervention. Scott returned to the ground, meeting Joel at the Crastle as he returned from the hunt.

"They have the high ground. My wolves are- ineffective," he snarled as they met.

"Do you need some support? We could support!" Bdubs offered, walking up with Tango and Impulse.

"I wanna kill Martyn." Joel snapped. "Can we kill Martyn?"

"With- with the wolf army, that would be so good, yeah." Tango grinned, his red eyes flashing.

"I say we go," Scott said, turning toward where Joel had pointed. "They're separated from half their alliance, I say we take advantage."

The five broke into a run, following Joel's wolves.

"They were headed towards the valley," Joel said, not even out of breath, his Red life lending him stamina that Scott and Impulse, the Yellows of the group, could not match.

"They better not." Scott snarled. "Jimmy is buried there."

"Uh oh." Impulse whispered, his face filled with glee.

They climbed the wall- it would take too long to go around to the gate- and dropped down into the Flower Village.

"Over there over there over there!" Joel whispered. "By the gate! They're over here."

"They're underground," Scott called, jumping down from the front wall. "We need to just go."

"They're here they're here they're here!" Joel yelled as his dogs streamed past him. Scott tore after them, heading Martyn faintly yelling "Go go go go!"

"MARTYN!" Joel yelled.

"NO!"

"Martyyyyn," Scott called, grinning. Tango and Bdubs were gone, only Impulse ran behind him, but he could worry about that later.

"THE RED KING DIES TONIGHT FELLAS!" Joel screamed. "Go wolves, go!"

"They've made it into the sand!" Scott yelled, drawing back his bow and taking aim at the duo running for their lives.

"Got him!" Ren yelled triumphantly, as he drove his sword through Joel's back. The Red crumpled to the ground. "I got him, Hand!" Scott drew his sword, leaping forward and swinging it at Ren. The Red King stumbled back, and Martyn charged forward to defend him. Scott shield-slammed him backward, towards the crater left behind from the Battle of the Red Desert.