Hermittpad Incorrect Quotes

This isn't everyone, only the people I felt fit the quotes I was using best, so I'm sorry if you were excluded!

It's a rather short set, but it's fiiiiine

Shark, turning around dramatically in a tall leather spinny chair: What were you doing last night?

Kotah, hiding a bloody knife behind her back: Eating ice cream

Eevee: Working on the recap, unlike the rest of you.

Azael: Ur mom 😜

~

King: I got grounded for a whole week just because I came home late.

Azael: Well, you deserved it. I mean, getting everyone's hopes up like that and then showing up again.

~

Saph: I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."

~

Honesty: I personally don't think it's possible to come up with a crazier plan.

Human: We could attack them with hummus.

Honesty: I stand corrected.

Human: Just keeping things in perspective.

~

Ender: Fuck capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and it isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.

Ender, playing Monopoly: Sorry, if you wanted to win you should have tried not being poor.

~

Athy: Between Maya, Sock, Kotah, and Xyl -- if you had to -- who would you punch?

Ender: No one! They are my beloveds. I wouldn't punch any of them.

Athy: Kotah?

Ender: Yeah, but I don't know why.

Beloved, you absolutely know why. I'm a bitch.

~

King: Can you be quiet?! I'm trying to think.

Azael: Don't worry. Doing anything for the first time is difficult.

~

Maya: Is anyone going to tell me what's going on in here?!

Kotah: It's kind of complicated, but Sock-

Maya: Got it. Forget I asked.

~

Tanger: I have edge.

Helen: You really don't. You are literally the most wide-eyed person I've ever seen. You have the face of a cartoon lamb.

~

Azael: How do people not swear??? Like where does their anger go?? How do they show their enthusiasm??? What if they stub their toe??? Like saying golly gosh isn't really going to cut it Barbara.

~

Kotah: What's your biggest fear.

Som: Being forgotten.

Kotah: Damn that's deep.

Kotah: Mine is the Kool-Aid man but I feel kinda stupid about it now.

~

Azael: Before I do anything, I ask myself, would Cord do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing.

~

Azael: Cord... Is a friend.

Shark: See, it wasn't that hard to say something nice about them-

Shark: Oh, you're vomiting now.

That's all for now! Enjoy!