02.

CHAPTER TWO.
"NINA SERAFINA."
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

I played Ready for the World, she was ready for some action

I played Ready for the World, she was ready for some action. My dog said you ain't no freak so you 'bout to prove my man wrong. I'ma play this Vandross, you gon' take yo pants off. I'ma play this Gladys Knight, me and you gon' get right.

Serafina Giselle Adams.

"Bitch we was supposed to go to Atlanta on your car! Ain't nobody about to fuck up my lil Altima!" Shauni mugged me while grabbing ahold of the clothes that customers had given us when they decided on not buying them.

"Yeah, well my car isn't gonna be out in time and my mama has to pick it up since I'm not gonna be able to." I shrugged, taking a seat behind the register of the boutique. "We might have to catch a last minute flight there and just rent a car out there."

"Stop fucking with niggas with issues and this wouldn't happen." She retorted while hanging things up on the right racks. "Get a normal nigga with a normal job."

"You reminded me, you know that Nardo boy that be rapping came to Sean house the other day when I was leaving? I don't get how Sean knows every nigga."

"Oh, so you ain't hear shit I just said?"

"What?"

Shauni paused, squinting in my direction from across the store. "Get a normal nigga with a normal job." She repeated.

"Shauni, it's just a crushhh, you act like I asked to fuck him or something." I mumbled back while checking the late time on my phone. "Bitch hurry up so we can close up, I need to go home and water my plants."

"You're deflectinggg, you got two niggas right now. One in jail and the other one's baby mama is insane. You wanna add a Florida nigga onto that?"

"..." I held a stare with her for a few seconds, a deep sigh from me being the sound to break the silence. "Fine."

"Just sayingggg, you needa hold on to any bit of peace you have." She lectured. "For your car's sake."

ϟ
@ninaserafinaa

"So y'all really not driving down there? Y'all so lame

"So y'all really not driving down there? Y'all so lame." Sean said through the other end of the phone call, an attitude lacing his voice as I followed Shauni through the airport—letting him rant. "We was all supposed to drive over there, why y'all gotta do different shit?"

"My car's in the fucking shop." I mumbled back, frowning up like he could see my face. "Nini doesn't want to drive her car there, and we already got off the plane. We're here now, that's all that matters."

"Mane, whatever. You always pulling shit like that. You see how you dressed at a fucking airport?" He retorted sharply before hanging up on me without my response.

Once I took my attention off of the 'conversation' I had just had, I saw Shauni start to pack her things on one side of the Taxi's trunk. "He needa grow up..." I spoke up, following her lead. "He get so mad when you don't do what he say like act your age."

"He's mad because we caught a flight?" She asked with a mug, stuffing her last two bags on her side and lending me a hand afterwards. "Sean get on my nerves and he not even my brother."

"He a control freak just like my daddy." I held the same frown on my face from earlier, the upbeat attitude I'd been in for a while falling already.

It's so hard to deal with him and it's been like that since we were kids. He was just as controlling as our father and our mother was too busy babying him to teach him to stop.

A decade or two later and he still doing the same shit.

I shut the trunk before sliding into the backseat beside Shauni. "The whole, 'I do it to protect you' shit is old and he just uses it as an excuse to dictate what I do." I added on, putting my attention on the white man in the driver's seat. "Can you take us to the car rental place near here?"

"Capital Auto?"

Humming in response, I put my phone in my lap.

"I mean I understand if he's being controlling over the right things.." Shauni trailed off with her attention out of the window. "But he's being weird over petty, small things. Getting mad over us catching a flight is so crazy, it's not like we were riding here with him or anything. We just wanted to fly.

"I feel like he gonna ruin this trip for me."

"Well yeah, if you let him."

My phone started chiming with a notification or two, making me glance down at my lap to read over them.

Ameer
How much ts she did
to your car cost? I gotchu

— 5k.

— Don't text me no more
after this cause I'ma put
a hurting on that girl
when I see her
Read at 10:11 am

"You know that shit costed like 200 dollars.. you so sick." Shauni commented while looking at my phone. "Karma gonna tear you up."

I sucked my teeth at her comment just as the cash app notification came onto the top of my phone screen. "This is karma. They got my car in the shop for nothing."

"Bitch you can't act as karma."

"Says who? The karma police?"

end of chapter

im finding a vibe with this book so two short chapters gonna have to do as one update.

if i didn't push this out today i was gonna be too busy the rest of the week to publish it😵‍💫.

now goodbye and remember, ASIAN DOLL, DYMOND FLAWLESS AND QUANDO RONDO ARE PROJECTS MADE BY THE GOVERMENT TO CORRUPT THE BLACK COMMUNITY FROM WITHIN

asian and dymond are robots and quando is a alien! don't be sleep cause that's what the white man wants!!!!

use y'all heads!

— mya 🅿️