13.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
"WHIPPED"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

CHAPTER THIRTEEN "WHIPPED"𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

You ain't even hit me when that nigga had threats for me, girl

You ain't even hit me when that nigga had threats for me, girl. You don't love me, you just say that shit to get to me, girl. 'Cause you got the Batphone and my work line, you should call.

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

- Trey💜
Come downstairs

- Trey💜
Got another surprise 4 u

Checking the time, I peeled Trey's covers back from my body — staring at the all for few seconds before I stood up on my sore legs.

I got backshots twice by two different niggas in no less than 24 hours.

#HoeOfTheYear

Grabbing the t-shirt Trey wore before he almost tore it off himself earlier, I put it over my body.

I stepped out into the hallway, a fluttery feeling hitting my chest as soon as I stepped out and saw the trail of the clothes Trey bought me leading down the hallway. "Trey?"

Definitely about to get my ass beat.

Turning around the corner slowly, I saw him standing in his backyard through the open blinds of his living room.

I slid the door open, peeking my head out. "Treyvion?"

"I saw the shit already, Fee." He spoke up, flicking his lighter on and lighting his blunt. "Just come talk the shit out wit' me."

"..."

Turning around once he saw I wasn't going to move near him, he kissed his teeth. "You gon' do some weird shit at least own up and be a woman 'bout it."