19.

get 18 to 100 votes

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.
if you're easily triggered pls skip to where you see the
stars.

CHAPTER NINETEEN
"SLIDE"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

You said no interest, said you found a better climax

You said no interest, said you found a better climax. You said he's swagged out, you leave. It's like a shot to the back through the nose of a barrel.

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

"I'm finally done with being a hoe, this life making my chest hurt."

"Bitch, here you go." Shauni stated through the FaceTime call as she sat in Bre's living room. "Hurry up and get ready, we gotta go and pick Paige up too."

"Y'all right down the street, be calm." I frowned while unplugging my flat irons.

"Why Bre over here tryna recruit me as a stripper?" She questioned, "I'll mess around and have a asthma attack on the stage."

"You can struggle to breathe and shake your ass at the same time. Some niggas may like that." Bre reasoned poorly, making me laugh.

"Bitch that literally made no sense."

"I'm saying.." Shauni added just as I heard a knock at my front door.

Looking through the peephole, I frowned up at the sight of Trey. I hung my phone up before I cracked the door open, peeking out. "Why are you here?"

"Hell you got a crack in the door for?" He asked blandly with his own frown.

"I don't have any pants on."

"Ain't shit I ain't seen before." He replied dismissively as I opened the door up. "Where you going?"

"Out with my friends," I answered him while shutting the door. "Why you just popping up at my house?" I questioned right after.

—He took a seat on my black couch, looking around. "They let yo' clumsy ass keep the urn here?"

"Mhm," I hummed dismissively. "You still didn't answer my question."

"Know them Jordan 4's I left hea? I need 'em, muh'fuckas was too expensive to just be leaving 'round."

"That's all?" I leaned against the wall with my arms folded over my chest.