10.

pls stop talking about Serafina name and me changing it , im not changing it losers. yall reading a book about a nigga named HORACE BERNARD.

y'all lucky i ain't name her agatha!

blame young pappy for the name!

time skip ahead (nothing major just a month or so)

CHAPTER TEN.
"P POWER PT. 1"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

Told you I like gentle giants so you softened up and you been jack'n, bean'n, stalk'n just to get to me love. I wanna be your golden goose. I wanna shave my legs for you. I wanna take all of my hair down and let you lay in it, spread all of my limbs out and let you lay in it.

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

@ninaserafinaa

"You look good as hell

"You look good as hell.."

Sucking my teeth playfully, I stepped out of the now open car door — locking eyes with Trey as he smirked.

"See why you gotta kiss yo' teeth like you'on know that you look good?"

I grabbed the large blue gift bag from the floorboard and shut the door behind me, fixing my bag on my arm while looking him over. "You wanted me to be cocky?"

"You was gon' be that anyways, I'an tripping." He chuckled, wrapping his hand around my waist while we walked towards the event building. "We dipping early"

"You asking me or telling me?"

"..." He glanced down at me, reading my frowned face. "I'm dipping out early, you coming with me?" He asked, correcting himself.